290x $499 :)

o_O

Direct deposit don't fail me now. I like my nVidia software, but this is a good deal.

Snagged one.. I was debating this card.. 50$ under retail + bf4 (I guess I can sell it since I have a copy) and no tax..

Time to sell the 680... :p

Wow, nice deal. Almost makes me want to trade my unlocked 290 for that, just to feel safe..

Hot.

Wonder if I can rig this to work with my NP9150. Hmmmmmm.

hell of a deal. if you already have BF4 then sell this copy for $25-$30 and you've got a cheap 290X.

It's a no brainer great deal for a top notch radeon card, if 290 weren't so awesome.
Is 5% performance improvement worth the $100 (after the $50 discount)?

On a side note, if you can somehow make this work with the 5% discount thing going around..... too bad I don't have a smart phone (just a regular ol' cell phone).

It's a no brainer great deal for a top notch radeon card, if 290 weren't so awesome.

On a side note, if you can somehow make this work with the 5% discount thing going around..... too bad I don't have a smart phone (just a regular ol' cell phone).

5% code does work. I have them in my cart right now. I still think I am going to wait for better cooling though.

Good point I had to look at the 290's they seem to be better value for the money. Going to water cool mine so reference is where it is at for a completely silent card.

Last edited:
10 HOURS ONLY!!
5% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE!*
Enter promo code
MBLCM10
at checkout.

WOW! :eek:

Damn good deal!

Edit: both, but particularly the 290x!

Last edited:
I'm having them call me back.. I didn't get the code in before i ordered.. hopefully they will fix it for me

^I just did that. Promo code can only be used for mobile site or mobile app. She offered me a $50 gift card. I just cancelled it and re-ordered on mobile.

Then I realizerd shoprunner not available on mobile. Waiting for chat now to see if I can get free 2 day shipping with it (free with AMEX).

Update: theyre going to honor it... wewt.. i just have to call back when it gets into invoice status

Saved me an extra 25!

I cannot find Arctic Accelero Xtreme III coolers anywhere now. I was going to pick up two to go along with this. Nowhere to be found.

I have been waiting for custom coolers but I will get over it. $457 with a SATA cable I needed as well and Egg saver shipping. Nice!

Update: theyre going to honor it... wewt.. i just have to call back when it gets into invoice status

Saved me an extra 25!

Weenis!!! Long time no Talky...Glad they are honoring it for you..They wouldn't give me a BF code despite me ordering after the BF4 code went live, but they did end up giving me a $25 discount back on my Visa, so I ended up getting my R9 290 for $361 shipped..

I am glad to see the AMD support here..Nvidia really raped everyone with the TITAN/780 pricing, and I am so glad AMD countered and offered a competing product for way less money.

Shouldn't we be hating Newegg ? Why link to their deals ?
Why because hardforum told you to? Shop wherever you want. I'll shop at newegg because they have always done right by me. In fact just got some amazing headphone from there today for 80 bucks off.

Anyway, I would love to pick up this card, but I promised myself I would wait and see if we get 3rd party coolers. I wonder if there is any chance in hell I could use the vortex 2 cooler on my 7870 on any new cards? I fucking love it's adjustable fans and massive heat pipes.
If a vortex edition r9 ever comes out I would buy it immediately even at a premium.

This is back in stock as of 3:50am Pacific; in for one. Thanks OP for heads up.

Back