27" IPS 2560x1440 monitor~90hz <$400 FS

If I could sell off my 3960X, get a 3930K and have enough money left over for this bad boy, I'd do it. GF already was mad at me for getting this beaut of a system I have, so I just have to put up with this 1080P for only a bit longer. I just don't think I can be without a computer for that long...

if anyone was interested, my sample came in today and I'm quite impressed.

This means I am going through with my order soon.
unfortunately I have to deal with surface mail but I think the wait will be worth it to keep all these beautiful panels undamaged.

Craig

Bad news... bought 2 from different sellers, got 1 fedex shipment notification, don't know which one is shipping first but one of the sellers is fast.

Bad news... bought 2 from different sellers, got 1 fedex shipment notification, don't know which one is shipping first but one of the sellers is fast.

What? Why don't you find out which seller sent you the fedex notification? What you said is frickin confusing in itself. Don't you know which monitor you bought from corresponding seller?

dcsamsungmall ships fast... Fedex and seems to be arriving in < 2 days from ordering all across the USA.

That's who I'll be ordering from next... he offered me 3 x Crossovers for $400 ea.

green-sum shipped mine EMS and it will be handled by USPS when it hits the coast, it is already on plane and I hope to get it delivered on saturday, since ups tracking system says it is an express mail international.

Red-cap sent mine Fedex as well. Went from S.Korea to Alaska and departed Alaska in the first day. I hope its coming straight to Ohio from there so maybe itll be here tomorrow. It says its due on Tuesday though.

Red-cap sent mine Fedex as well. Went from S.Korea to Alaska and departed Alaska in the first day. I hope its coming straight to Ohio from there so maybe itll be here tomorrow. It says its due on Tuesday though.

If it says tuesday for fedex, it is not coming any earlier, lol. Just saying, Fedex has never delivered early for me specially residential.

Is anyone having to pay any customs or duties in the US?

dang... Dream-seller still hasn't shipped. It's only been one day, but still. Guess I should have ordered from dcsamsungmall.

dang... Dream-seller still hasn't shipped. It's only been one day, but still. Guess I should have ordered from dcsamsungmall.

Mine came from Dreamseller and it took about 1 day to get a notice, and that was before they all got bombed with everyone ordering these things so it may be an extra day or so.

He got my Achieva Shimian to me in mint shape and I'd trust him for another order if I was gonna.

If it says tuesday for fedex, it is not coming any earlier, lol. Just saying, Fedex has never delivered early for me specially residential.

Mine came FEDEX and it took two days. First day it hit Alaska and by the morning of the second day it was in Dallas on a delivery truck to my house. For whatever reason FEDEX is delivering these quick. I got mine today, the 15th, and the estimated delivery was the 19th.

Mine came FEDEX and it took two days. First day it hit Alaska and by the morning of the second day it was in Dallas on a delivery truck to my house. For whatever reason FEDEX is delivering these quick. I got mine today, the 15th, and the estimated delivery was the 19th.

Never ever had fedex deliver to me earlier than delivery date, but this might be due to international shipment, may be.

If I could get all of you to buy from dcsamsungmall I would.

I ordered a CatLeap yesterday around 3pm. I did a bit more research an decided I wanted a CrossOver instead so I sent him a PM after the payments and everything cleared. Around 9pm yesterday, I got a fedex notification for the CatLeap with a tracking number, which kinda scared me, but sure enough, at around 930 pm, I received a cancelation request and my paypal was refunded immediately. This is the crazy part:

I then ordered the CrossOver monitor at around 1030pm from him and got a Fedex notification and tracking number for the crossover at 1130pm. It shipped out yesterday and I should be getting it on Monday-ish.

Holy crap this guy is awesome.

Yea, dcsamsungmall is awesome. I ordered on Wednesday, received tracking same day, tracking shows expected delivery date of the 20th, yet its on a truck right now (16th) for delivery.

If I could get all of you to buy from dcsamsungmall I would.

I ordered a CatLeap yesterday around 3pm. I did a bit more research an decided I wanted a CrossOver instead so I sent him a PM after the payments and everything cleared. Around 9pm yesterday, I got a fedex notification for the CatLeap with a tracking number, which kinda scared me, but sure enough, at around 930 pm, I received a cancelation request and my paypal was refunded immediately. This is the crazy part:

I then ordered the CrossOver monitor at around 1030pm from him and got a Fedex notification and tracking number for the crossover at 1130pm. It shipped out yesterday and I should be getting it on Monday-ish.

Holy crap this guy is awesome.

why did you switch monitors?

I think the stand is different.

That's basically the biggest reason. All of these monitors have the exact same actual screen. The biggest difference between all of these is what is around the screen. Some have a flush, all glass front like the Mac's. Others have tempered glass, swivel stands, big/small bezels, ect.

I just liked the crossover one much more. The CatLeaps unfortunately are prone to have a very nasty tilt to the right side with the original stand. While not all of them have the problem, I don't want to have to deal with it.

I ordered the crossover with pivot from dcsamsungmall just now. Let's hope it's a good LCD. I initially wanted the Catleap tempered glass from green-sum but the shipping date is in mid April which is too long for me.

Green-Sum shipped mine in 2 days, he said he unexpectedly got hit by a lot of orders. EMS also gives the flight number that my package was boarded on, so the flight is already in san francisco from Seoul korea and I should be getting my package tomorrow.

Green-Sum shipped mine in 2 days, he said he unexpectedly got hit by a lot of orders. EMS also gives the flight number that my package was boarded on, so the flight is already in san francisco from Seoul korea and I should be getting my package tomorrow.

yup mine too aboard asiana airlines. plane landed 10:37am pst :D

Damn, I'm the OP and I can't get one. =(

my woman would go apeshit AND I just got hit with a large unexpected veterinarian bill for my dog. The vet bills will be ongoing for several weeks too.

Damn, I'm the OP and I can't get one. =(

my woman would go apeshit AND I just got hit with a large unexpected veterinarian bill for my dog. The vet bills will be ongoing for several weeks too.

You could always forgo the vet bills and look at beautiful high resolution pictures of your late dog on your new monitor.

Damn, seriously considering dumping my triple 1920x1200 setup and going with a single one of these. Eyefinity can just be way too much of a pain in the ass sometimes.

So what kinds of refresh rates have you guys been capable of on the more recent purchases?

That's basically the biggest reason. All of these monitors have the exact same actual screen. The biggest difference between all of these is what is around the screen. Some have a flush, all glass front like the Mac's. Others have tempered glass, swivel stands, big/small bezels, ect.

I just liked the crossover one much more. The CatLeaps unfortunately are prone to have a very nasty tilt to the right side with the original stand. While not all of them have the problem, I don't want to have to deal with it.

Which Catleap? you selling it? And yes, dcsamsungmall is amazing.

Damn, seriously considering dumping my triple 1920x1200 setup and going with a single one of these. Eyefinity can just be way too much of a pain in the ass sometimes.

So what kinds of refresh rates have you guys been capable of on the more recent purchases?

It's what I did. I had three Dell u2211's in a triple monitor setup and stopped using Eyefinity and Nvidia Surround because both were a PITA. I always had to keep switching in and out of the format so i could play certain games.

I'm trying to decide if I should go from a Westinghouse 37" (been using for almost 5 years) to one of these. I do love the big size of the 37" and the fact that it doesn't require as many GPU upgrades.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
yup mine too aboard asiana airlines. plane landed 10:37am pst :D

Did urs leave the airport yet. Ems site now says delivered to airport but mine hasn't left yet, I think usps web tracking should take over once it leaves airport.

Did urs leave the airport yet. Ems site now says delivered to airport but mine hasn't left yet, I think usps web tracking should take over once it leaves airport.

nah i got the same info as you right now...that it got delivered to the airport. if youre in cali you should have it tomorrow morning. so go clean up your desk and get that spot ready

Back