2600 $200 At MicroCenter With FB Like

Yes someone please confirm if the $50 off combo works with this. Thanks for the heads up OP. I think I'm gonna bite on this.

It's the 2600. And as far as I know, the $50 discount does not apply to the 2600. Only the 2600k, and on occasion the 2500k.

I actually prefer the 2600 over the 2600k because of the vt-d situation.

Anyone know a board I can combo this with to have vt-d as well?

Edit: did the coupon a few hours ago & haven't received anything via email yet. How long did it take for you guys to get something?

Last edited:

Most P67/Z68 do not, but I've read in multiple places that Intel DP67BG does. Not sure if they've got a Z68 board that does. Some third-party mobo manufacturers like Asus claim that P67 and Z68 cannot properly do VT-d, but some Xen users report the DP67BG and a few others as working. Some people have also mentioned ASRock as working..

I actually prefer the 2600 over the 2600k because of the vt-d situation.

Edit: did the coupon a few hours ago & haven't received anything via email yet. How long did it take for you guys to get something?

Do you mean for a Microcenter combo or just in general?

In general, the P8B WS works great. Takes all 1155 CPUs and accepts both ECC and non-ECC.

You really got my hopes up OP. Edit the title of the thread if you can to reflect that this is the 2600, not the 2600K.

You really got my hopes up OP. Edit the title of the thread if you can to reflect that this is the 2600, not the 2600K.

Didn't think we could edit thread titles here.. I think it takes a mod.

Also still a good deal for anyone not into OC.

I liked it this morning about 8 hours ago. Still haven't gotten a coupon yet.

I edited the in page title, cant do the thread title though, requires a mod.

Hm, I can edit it if it's new (within 15 min I think). go to the forum view and double click your subject line.

Do you mean for a Microcenter combo or just in general?

In general, the P8B WS works great. Takes all 1155 CPUs and accepts both ECC and non-ECC.

Thanks. I was looking at that one but I'm hoping to find something with an equivalent featureset & price to an AMD970 chipset board (maybe $70-$140 MAX).

Back