I've been thinking about upgrading my 2500k to possiby a 4770k. It runs at 4.5 24/7 like a charm but I feel like I'm not getting full utilization from my GPUs. With the upcoming next gen games I fear they will be very CPU intensive and put my cards to shame. Some of the newer games like Crysis3 and Metro 2033/LL get dropped into the 30's at times. Playing at 1080p maxed out. Usually FXAA or the AA that runs best depending on the game.
Options -
1. I definitely have a bit of headroom for my 2500k; up the OC to I'm thinking 4.7? Will it even make a difference?
2. Upgrade my mobo and CPU for 4770k
3. Sell my 680's and buy a better single solution card, I guess a Titan.
Options -
1. I definitely have a bit of headroom for my 2500k; up the OC to I'm thinking 4.7? Will it even make a difference?
2. Upgrade my mobo and CPU for 4770k
3. Sell my 680's and buy a better single solution card, I guess a Titan.