2500 vs 2600

I remember reading an article about a guy who tried making a PI 133 into a keychain... :p He couldn't drill through the ceramic, and ended up chucking the poor thing against the ground several times.

Originally posted by ’m‚³‚ñ
I remember reading an article about a guy who tried making a PI 133 into a keychain... :p He couldn't drill through the ceramic, and ended up chucking the poor thing against the ground several times.

this is what happons when you dont have access to micro diamond drill bits :)
Ive got bits up to 1.5 inches and they are not hole saws...or wood bits

Originally posted by Visable-assassin
this is what happons when you dont have access to micro diamond drill bits :)
Ive got bits up to 1.5 inches and they are not hole saws...or wood bits

lol Don't ask me, I didn't even try drilling the ceramic. :p I just hit that SOB with a hammer and got it overwith. :p

I didn't bother cutting the PII off of it's PCB. I just put the entire PCB on the keychain, in fact, it's the hub of my keychain. ;B

lol Don't ask me, I didn't even try drilling the ceramic. :p I just hit that SOB with a hammer and got it overwith. :p

I didn't bother cutting the PII off of it's PCB. I just put the entire PCB on the keychain, in fact, it's the hub of my keychain. ;B

thats excessive...id just use the chip..not the whole thing

thats excessive...id just use the chip..not the whole thing

It is a tad annoying, but it's rather handy. I know which key is on which ring (there are 5 rings on it, each on a corner, one ring has a SIMM on it with another ring at the end).

It is a tad annoying, but it's rather handy. I know which key is on which ring (there are 5 rings on it, each on a corner, one ring has a SIMM on it with another ring at the end).

too much LOL
I normally just forget which knife is in my pockets..my spyderco military on the left and my spyderco civilian on the right..but my keys are very easy LOL

Well, I used to leave my keys places... So this is my way of remembering them. :p

LOL
mine are kept with my civilian...cant forget a $200 knife :p
tis very sexy :D
civilian.jpg

Geeze, thta's a nice knife. ;) I usually keep my knife with me, too. It's illegal in Oregon, but I carry it anyway. :p Mine happened to cost me $10 at a little place on I-5... They had so many illegal knifes, it wasn't funny... Legit business, too. They had hotdogs, stuff like that. A minimart... I asked about this knife (I think it's intended to be a knife to gut fish with, or something like that) and the lady pulls out a box full of butterfly knives and switch blades... I said to myself 'whoa, this is nuts... Just get the $10 blade and get out'.

I'd take a pic and share it with you of my keychain, but unfortunatly, my ISP blocked the IP address of my Girlfriend's FTP server. :(

Geeze, thta's a nice knife. ;) I usually keep my knife with me, too. It's illegal in Oregon, but I carry it anyway. :p Mine happened to cost me $10 at a little place on I-5... They had so many illegal knifes, it wasn't funny... Legit business, too. They had hotdogs, stuff like that. A minimart... I asked about this knife (I think it's intended to be a knife to gut fish with, or something like that) and the lady pulls out a box full of butterfly knives and switch blades... I said to myself 'whoa, this is nuts... Just get the $10 blade and get out'.

I'd take a pic and share it with you of my keychain, but unfortunatly, my ISP blocked the IP address of my Girlfriend's FTP server. :(

LOL
Bali-songs (butterfly knives) are legal to own in Oregon and are legal to carry in oregon..as long as they are not concealed...benchmade knives (one of my fav companies) is from portland...they sell some of the best balis known ! so no worry :p
and tell your ISP to stop being pussies and unblock it :p

LOL
Bali-songs (butterfly knives) are legal to own in Oregon and are legal to carry in oregon..as long as they are not concealed...benchmade knives (one of my fav companies) is from portland...they sell some of the best balis known ! so no worry :p
and tell your ISP to stop being pussies and unblock it :p

lol Yeah, Oregon law says that 'any knife that can be opened with one hand is illegal', at least that's how I remember it. Doesn't bother me... :p

Benchmade? I'll have to look into that. I'd perfer my Grandpa's buck knife (WWII standard issue to Marines?) to anything else, but the blade on it makes it prohibitive to carry aournd. :p

My spelling just sucks tonight. Missing easy words... I need sleep. Did I mention I had 3 mid-terms today?

lol Yeah, Oregon law says that 'any knife that can be opened with one hand is illegal', at least that's how I remember it. Doesn't bother me... :p

Benchmade? I'll have to look into that. I'd perfer my Grandpa's buck knife (WWII standard issue to Marines?) to anything else, but the blade on it makes it prohibitive to carry aournd. :p

My spelling just sucks tonight. Missing easy words... I need sleep. Did I mention I had 3 mid-terms today?

IF tht was the case man my spyderco's and others would be illigal :p
here is an older site that reviews a little of the basics..the fastest one I could pull up off hand before work...here you can see that in oregon they are legal as long as they are not concealed :p
and yes Benchmade makes some awsome stuff...they fucking machine their own screws for gods sake LOL good knives !

IF tht was the case man my spyderco's and others would be illigal :p
here is an older site that reviews a little of the basics..the fastest one I could pull up off hand before work...here you can see that in oregon they are legal as long as they are not concealed :p
and yes Benchmade makes some awsome stuff...they fucking machine their own screws for gods sake LOL good knives !

Alrighty. :p Now, what's the definition of 'concealed'? :p

That's good to know, though. That means that none of the blades at that store were actually illegal... It also shows that a cop lied to me. o_O

Alrighty. :p Now, what's the definition of 'concealed'? :p

That's good to know, though. That means that none of the blades at that store were actually illegal... It also shows that a cop lied to me. o_O

never listen to a cop...write your local DA and or attorney general for a written letter stating your knife laws :)
cop tried to tell me my knife was illigal when i got arrested...guess who got his knife back :D

ok back on topic :p

never listen to a cop...write your local DA and or attorney general for a written letter stating your knife laws :)
cop tried to tell me my knife was illigal when i got arrested...guess who got his knife back :D

ok back on topic :p

lol I forgot my little pocket knife was in my pocket when I was supposed to fly to San Francisco. :( They let me check it, though, and keep it. :p Hoorah for living in a tiny town where nobody would want to blow anything up because there ISN'T anything to blow up. :p

What, other than quality and volage, is the difference between a M and non M CPU? I always thought the actual package was smaller for M CPUs, but the AMD M CPUs definatly aren't. o_O

I picked up the 2500 about 7 months ago, it's serving me nicely on air. See sig...later:)

sweet im gonna go with the 2500 mobile with watercooling ... what do u guys think about how much oc will i get ... maybe 3.0gigs?

has anybody got there new 2500 M's in yet, im so damn interested in seeing how they oc:D

Where else can this be bought? Somewhere where they will ship to Canada! What places sell mobile cpus?

Would any laptop/repair store have access?

Back