2500+ owners, what are you getting?

My buddie has one of those, i think he is runnignt 2.63.....im not sure...scweet chip though...

i think i have a WEEK 17 thats locked-- AQXDA 0317 MPMW. when i got it, i saw the 0317 and was pretty glad its such an early chip and figured theres no way its locked. sure cant change my multi tho. is that weird? :mad:

but its eight hours stable @ 217 and im still goin.

Originally posted by Cathar
I'm sure most of y'all have seen it before.

AQXEA 0330 RPMW "Y"

Prime and 3DMark'01/'03 stable at 2.82GHz/2.08v.

Water-cooled.

i demand you give me your cpu immediatley! :p that amazes me everytime i see it

Hey, if he gives you his CPU, I call dibs on his silver waterblock! :p

Anyway, awesome chip cathar, and keep making those kicka$$ waterblocks! :D

I'm sure most of y'all have seen it before.

AQXEA 0330 RPMW "Y"

Prime and 3DMark'01/'03 stable at 2.82GHz/2.08v.

Water-cooled.

WOW. Can you link screenshots of some benchmarks? Truly amazing speed, Cather.

2.202 ghz, 1.725 V with 2x 256 pc2100, NF7-S never gets above 38 C rock solid

That is what I was thinking after I posted...but isnt that really only going to help in lare aps?

Originally posted by dotZIP
Hey, if he gives you his CPU, I call dibs on his silver waterblock! :p

Hmmm, super-limited (5 only) edition Cascade XXX coming in a few weeks. Should be good for some better overclocking. The Cascade SS in my system might need a new owner after the XXX gets here. Gotta push that boundary. ;)

Hmmm, super-limited (5 only) edition Cascade XXX coming in a few weeks.

I want one..dont care the price...let me know =)

Hmmm, super-limited (5 only) edition Cascade XXX coming in a few weeks. Should be good for some better overclocking. The Cascade SS in my system might need a new owner after the XXX gets here. Gotta push that boundary. ;)

If I get that, I'll have to find a way to mod my shuttle... dang, time to call up those mechanical engineering friends who have access to machine shops...

I SOO wish I could afford it. Being a broke college puke, I just get by eating instant noodles. Getting that would imply not eating instant noodles, but only getting the chance to eat it occasionally. :(

Any broke college student incentive program? =p

how are you getting a 218 fsb with - Corsair Value Select 512 MB PC3200 (2.5-3-3-11) ?

I've got my proc at 11x200 at default voltage and it runs fine. I tried doing 11x210 and it worked fine for a while but then I found myself up at 1.775v and it still crashed. My ram voltage was at 2.7v though. I shouldn't need to have it at more than the default however since its rated for 215fsb right?

What should I do to keep my 210 stable?

Back