2405fpw AWESOME PRICING

I sent Gabe (the original Dell rep in this thread) an e-mail on Friday, but didn't get a chance to get back to him with a number until later in the day (guess it was too late) - I sent him an e-mail this morning giving him a better number to call back at but I haven't heard from him :-/ I don't want to seem a pest but I do want this monitor at this great price... think I need to send him another message or should I just wait and see if he calls tomorrow?

I ordered mine on Friday at 12:30 central time from Gabe and it came in today at about the same time.

hey guys,

I know if you buy from Dell Home and Home Office dept. there is no tax for NY residents. From what i read, this $899 and/or $860 deal is through Dell Business dept.. Any one know if i would have to pay tax to get it shipped in NY since now its from Dell Business???

thanks
Bonds

Man, I hope I didn't miss out on this deal... I emailed Gabe at 2 PM EST today with a RFQ. In a previous post, it was mentioned that this deal had to be done by Wednesday, and I'm hoping that means today was included.

Guess I'll have to play the waiting game if I missed the boat this time...

I contacted him yesterday and he said to email him a phone number so i did right away. I have emailed and called several times and I am still waiting.......

man this sucks, mine hasnt even shipped yet and doesnt look like its going to anytime soon. California buyers are getting screwed with this wait :mad: i hope it ships out within the week but it says it will ship by march 17th. DAMNIT

OrionNT said:
I contacted him yesterday and he said to email him a phone number so i did right away. I have emailed and called several times and I am still waiting.......

Yes, I had the same thing happen... no contact back yet. :/ it's probably better for me to save up a bit more first anyway.... waiting time.

Same thing here with Gabe. Since I didn't get a response from him contacted one of the people at the wipro email address. Odered it for 860 said it would ship on march 21st then 3 hours later it said it had shipped.

Grudus, you don't happen to have a link to where you found that other info do you?

Sorry TehQuick... I was working really late yesterday and forgot to check my PMs... I'm gonna try and get something ordered today.

The info is much appreciated.

---- Other Post that I got info from ------
Another guy eager to sell these puppies at $860 is Brad. If you still looking, here his contact info:

Phone: 1-800-456-3355, 1st ext. - 7240141, 2nd ext. - 5783

or email: [email protected]

I tried contacting Andy at that same address but had no lucky getting hold of him. I did call the number and it goes through the standard dell phone system. I guess its like other people said they just an indian outsourced firm.

Back