Fistandantilis
Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 22, 2004
- Messages
- 822
What is the actual screen size, I was ready on the dell site, is the screen really only 9" tall?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Back_Packer said:(10x)^2 + (16x)^2 = 24^2
356x^2 = 576
x = 1.272
height = 10 * 1.272 = 12.72
width = 16 * 1.272 = 20.35
Fistandantilis said:OK I follow the math, but where did you get the values? like 1.272, can the same formula and values be used for the 2005?
Thanks
Fistandantilis said:OK I follow the math, but where did you get the values? like 1.272, can the same formula and values be used for the 2005?
Thanks
Oooska said:In this case yes (if you change the 24" to 20.1").
The formula is nothing but the pythagorean theorem. The aspect ration is 16:10, and the 24" is the diagonal distance from corner to corner (the hypotenuse, in other words).