I just ordered the 2405 on Monday, and it's being delivered today already! I must've lucked out. FYI for those of you in the US market, I managed to have Dell take an additional $60 and waive the $19 handling fee--this is all after the pre-existing 25% off. It ended up $764.25 before tax.
I also just upgraded the vid. card to a x850 Professional.
So 2 quick questions please
1. What's the most I should pay for a DVI cable? Any thoughts where I could get one from?
2. Has anybody tried mounting it on a wall? How do you like it? I'm thinking of doing so in our office, but wonder if it might not be too small to be mounted.
3. Should I bother purchasing a High Definition AV Pack for my Xbox? Will it look any prettier on this monitor than on my CRT 32" tv?
Thanks all! I can't wait to install it all tonight ...
I also just upgraded the vid. card to a x850 Professional.
So 2 quick questions please
1. What's the most I should pay for a DVI cable? Any thoughts where I could get one from?
2. Has anybody tried mounting it on a wall? How do you like it? I'm thinking of doing so in our office, but wonder if it might not be too small to be mounted.
3. Should I bother purchasing a High Definition AV Pack for my Xbox? Will it look any prettier on this monitor than on my CRT 32" tv?
Thanks all! I can't wait to install it all tonight ...