Why do we put up with manufacturers not publishing input lag specifications? It's more relevant to interactive apps (games) than most of the other numbers they list. Call it "input latency" if that sounds more professional.
It would be nice if they were held to some kind of standard on this.
Anyway, can anyone recommend a good 24" gaming monitor, 1920x1200 would be best or just 1080p. Low input lag is a must.
I could do 23" also if it was better. 120Hz a plus.
I just saw the Asus VG248QE but again I have no way to know what the input lag is.
It would be nice if they were held to some kind of standard on this.
Anyway, can anyone recommend a good 24" gaming monitor, 1920x1200 would be best or just 1080p. Low input lag is a must.
I could do 23" also if it was better. 120Hz a plus.
I just saw the Asus VG248QE but again I have no way to know what the input lag is.