redstorm64
n00b
- Joined
- Feb 6, 2013
- Messages
- 5
Just got a used NEC 2190Uxp from a coworker. Have it sitting next to my must cheaper Acer G235H display. Somewhat disappointed in the 2190Uxp so far. After playing around with all the color settings, I can't seem to get the color to look anywhere near as rich and vibrant as my Acer. Also, the touchscreen activates on my Acer monitor instead of wherever I'm touching on the 2190. Pretty much makes the touchscreen part unusable. Can anybody point me in the right direction for either of these issues?
Also, I checked the power on/off time for the 2190 and it says it's only at 24 hours ON. Looking at the serial number I believe the monitor was manufactured in 2008 and I'm almost sure it has been used for longer than 24 hrs. Is it possible to reset this timer? I assume that is was happened?
Thanks for any help!
Also, I checked the power on/off time for the 2190 and it says it's only at 24 hours ON. Looking at the serial number I believe the monitor was manufactured in 2008 and I'm almost sure it has been used for longer than 24 hrs. Is it possible to reset this timer? I assume that is was happened?
Thanks for any help!