203watt Xbox 360 console for parts (20GB HDD, optical drive, controller, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent_N

Gawd
I am officially a part of the exclusive RROD club now! :cool:

I have a recently RROD "Zephyr" Pro model that I am selling for parts. This is a console that was serviced and has the newer, larger heatsink after Microsoft responded to the RROD problem.

The optical drive works fine.

If you want the drive and the console, then whatever it costs to ship the 7.7Ib paper weight :D

The power brick works still works

Your choice of a used white or black controller with rechargeable battery pack (everything works and I am only selling one or the other, and not both, don't need 5 controllers!) - SOLD to dutnguye

If you need extra storage for your Arcade model I have an Xbox 20 GB HDD

Console and all accessorize sold to aweusx2

Thanks or looking!

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=70253

Last edited:
If you want the drive and the console, then whatever it costs to ship the 7.7Ib paper weight
Am I reading this right? pay for shipping to get the whole RRoD console?
if so SOLD.. DIBS

How much to add the power brick?

(2 PM's sent)

Last edited:
Good deal for anyone looking into modding 360's... I just got rid of all the crap i collected over the years that i was into the xbox scene

Am I reading this right? pay for shipping to get the whole RRoD console?
if so SOLD.. DIBS

How much to add the power brick?

(2 PM's sent)

you are reading it wrong you need to buy the dvd drive as well since if you have a xbox with out dvd drive its worthless. Also i sent payment for it hd psu and dvd drive. but i did add if he tried to repair i dont want it.. so might still be up for sale. to bad i didnt snag a 20$ black controller tho.

you are reading it wrong you need to buy the dvd drive as well since if you have a xbox with out dvd drive its worthless.
Lol, Thats what you think

Also i sent payment for it hd psu and dvd drive. but i did add if he tried to repair i dont want it.. so might still be up for sale..
So you paid for something that you dont know what the condition is in aside from RRoD.. Good luck man, lol.. Agent_N, Ill still take it if this guy declines.

Lol, Thats what you think

So you paid for something that you dont know what the condition is in aside from RRoD.. Good luck man, lol.. Agent_N, Ill still take it if this guy declines.

The optical drive being separate was for part out price, it is still in the unit and unopened though I could take it out if someone wanted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back