2006 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr_And3rsson said:
I have that same keyboard^^ it pwnes :D

makeitstopvo7.jpg

Happy Hopping said:
you think you could have at least air spray the dust on that white fan before you take the pic?

LOL, did you just say that, gotta get out more buddy, stop anaylsing the dust particles in people's pictures :D .

*update

got some pics of the command center. havent set up everything up yet. I went from two small desks for each rig to one corner desk.
chris389.jpg

workstation002.jpg

DSCF0217.jpg

Specs

cheap and a bit slow but still cool!

P4 2.8 HT (800FSB)
Second Hand HP Motherboard
1024mb Value Select
40Gig IDE 133 Harddrive
NZXT Nemises Gaming Case
LG DVD Rom
Coolermaster XDream III HSF
450W Coolermaster Realpower PSU
Herculies 3D Prophet Radeon 9700 (Version 2 256 - bit)
2 x 120mm Blue LED fans

My Desk At work

light1.jpg

dark1.jpg

front_close1.jpg

side1.jpg

More pics of the System

front1.jpg

IMAG0001.jpg

Volucris said:
Would that just so happen to be a Colt Cobra on the shelf above your monitor?

If you're talking about a pistol, no, if you mean a knife, then close.

There's actually two knives up there, one a Gerber Kiowa Tanto, which I assume you thought was the Colt Cobra, and the other is a Gerber Paraframe II.

I got some new pictures up with my new monitor and I redid some wiring.

Jay_oasis said:
Specs

cheap and a bit slow but still cool!

P4 2.8 HT (800FSB)
Second Hand HP Motherboard
1024mb Value Select
40Gig IDE 133 Harddrive
NZXT Nemises Gaming Case
LG DVD Rom
Coolermaster XDream III HSF
450W Coolermaster Realpower PSU
Herculies 3D Prophet Radeon 9700 (Version 2 256 - bit)
2 x 120mm Blue LED fans

]

what's that little robot on the computer top?

And that white pad w/ the stick at the center? Is that some sort of joystick?

Z(+)DIAC said:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/jay_oasis/IMAG0001.jpg

BUAHAHAAHAHAH
Hey someone had to buy up all those Nemesis things! He needs our support not laughter! :D

My only question is, is that a radiator that's behind it? Not the best place to put a computer...

no, its been moved I only out it there to test. Its only my office computer, just makes my desk less boring.

Laughing at it? whats wrong with it? The entire setup is made from spare parts etc. It cost me about £90 to make.

lol

here is my gaming system and even this is in bits now to be sold in prep for my Core 2 Duo E6600 system.

new3.jpg

new2.jpg

new.jpg

dark10.jpg

Sorry I don't mean to be that rude, you actually seem to have a decent setup. It's just that the case is beyond tacky, reminds me more of a Transformer doll rather than a case.

Z(+)DIAC said:
Sorry I don't mean to be that rude, you actually seem to have a decent setup. It's just that the case is beyond tacky, reminds me more of a Transformer doll rather than a case.

So your bashing transformers now? Huh? Ya thats right... :p

If you check my pics you can see how close I like my LCD, I can pull it even closer but most of the time I just learn in when I need to see something.

Z(+)DIAC said:

Heh...I had the NZXT Guardian case...for all of about a month or two. Bought it thinking it would be cool, but got tired of it REALLY quickly. My replacement? Lian-Li. :D

Just thought I would post some pics of my station. I still have a lot of wire management to do. Been to lazy to get to it. Let me know what you think so far
2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Heres a Pic of my Lian V-2000B
lian.jpg

Specs:
Amd 4800+
3gb OCZ Platinum Ram
BFG 7800 GT
SoundBlaster X-fi Platinum

Heres some night pics with background pics
dark2.jpg

dark.jpg

dark3.jpg

Heres my HTPC setup
htpc.jpg

htpc2.jpg

nice setup, i have those polk r-15 speakers for my computer as well. i bet you got them for a good price on outpost.com :)

kschaffner said:
does anybody know what desk ninty is using I like it ALOT :D

I got it a really long time ago, probably 7 or 8 years ago from staples I believe in Canada. I'm sure they probably don't make it anymore.

Here are some pics of my old desk and know i got a new L-shaped desk at staples. Here are a bunch of pics, hope you ENJOY!!!! :) (All Pics taken sameday)

23wpcvt.jpg

23wpeua.jpg

23wpfma.jpg

23wphep.jpg

23wpnpj.jpg

23wpog0.jpg

23wpsnn.jpg

macaw said:
Not fancy but functional.
Modest to the last?

Wow, that's an amazing setup! You have so many nice things there.
Fancy acoustic guitar and cello(?)
Great camera lense too.

Speaker setup could use a little work though :D

towert7 said:
Modest to the last?

Wow, that's an amazing setup! You have so many nice things there.
Fancy acoustic guitar and cello(?)
Great camera lense too.

Speaker setup could use a little work though :D

The speakers came with the Dell I bought about five years ago. They are pretty bad ;) The lens is not so modest. It's a Nikkor 18-70mm on a Nikon D200 (10 megapixel).

That is indeed a cello! I have an electric cello as well but I keep it in my studio room.

To the guy with the Tt Armor. . have you tried moving the case to the floor where the waste basket is?? I used to have my tsunami on top of my desk, and man when i got my armor i never even gave it a thought to putting it up there, that thing must be monstrous being above eye level, seems kinda of distracting

just2cool said:
It's a great mouse. I've been using trackballs for 9+ years (and I'm only 20 lol). I've had this MS one since early 2002. I just find it much more comfortable to use than a regular mouse, but that's just my opinion.

But yeah, when I play games every once and a while, my aim is straight up ridiculous. I can do a 180 faster than anyone can even begin to think about it.
AMEN i love my trackball.

igot an old logitech marble mouse that i loveeee.

lest I can't see it correctly, how can you be watching ESPN-HD with the Comcast Cable Box turned off?

there are no lights on...

anyways, I like that LCD on the wall with no cables. im gonna be doing the same for my samsung.

rayman2k2 said:
lest I can't see it correctly, how can you be watching ESPN-HD with the Comcast Cable Box turned off?

there are no lights on...

The camera flash washed it out I think. It's on :D

the armor isnt to bad being up there, really dosent bother me much, but when i get another computer soon i am going to put them both on the ground and i am getting a 20.1 inch lcd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back