2006 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are rather disorginized and clutered when i took this pic, but i am to lazy to clean stuff up. And if you catch the my little pony in the pic just ignore it :p

Workstation2.jpg

Workstation1.jpg

Instakilla said:
Things are rather disorginized and clutered when i took this pic, but i am to lazy to clean stuff up. And if you catch the my little pony in the pic just ignore it :p

what are u talking about? how is that disorganized =X u should see mine.

Here is my workstation at work, my Cube. The most literal workstation I have, cause its... where I work...
EW_05.jpg

EW_02.jpg

EW_04.jpg

This is some DBZ character doing some ... "things" to the robot guy.

EW_03.jpg

Obi-Wan doing it the way he likes, and Spongebob is Sniffing Yoda's butt.

EW_01.jpg

This is my highly productive whiteboard, as you can see.

X_VADER_X said:
I think this guy is really bored at his work...

Don't hate on me. I have fun at work, and frankly if your not having fun at your job, your in the wrong career. Me and my co-workers have a good time doing what we do. I don't waste company time by putting action figures in funny poses or drawing on my whiteboard. Being an artist I think its pretty natrual to want to draw on the board. Besides I have alot of waiting time, when im rendering or exporting a scene, theres a lot of dead time, I fill that time with fun.

pistola said:
Don't hate on me. I have fun at work, and frankly if your not having fun at your job, your in the wrong career. Me and my co-workers have a good time doing what we do. I don't waste company time by putting action figures in funny poses or drawing on my whiteboard. Being an artist I think its pretty natrual to want to draw on the board. Besides I have alot of waiting time, when im rendering or exporting a scene, theres a lot of dead time, I fill that time with fun.

So Pistola, what is that you do there?

Ok, for those who said my workspace was cluttered (yet neat lol), I cleared some of the junk because even I, after looking at my own space—thought it was too much too look at.

numero10sb.jpg

Yaik said:
So Pistola, what is that you do there?

Im a 3D/Graphic artist. I do alot of real time 3D work...hence some of the magazines on my desk. PC Gamer....Game Developer..... hint hint

pistola said:
Im a 3D/Graphic artist. I do alot of real time 3D work...hence some of the magazines on my desk. PC Gamer....Game Developer..... hint hint
I didn't realize any of those mags came out of our area. Yeah I'm in philly too.

I LOVE THIS WEATHER!

Apallohadas said:
I didn't realize any of those mags came out of our area. Yeah I'm in philly too.

I LOVE THIS WEATHER!

Yea 60 some odd degrees in Jan. Wooo! But no those magazines, don't come out of our area, they are referance material. The product I work on uses a game engine to drive the graphics. Those mags are out of Cali. We subscribe to them for R+D purposes.

It may not look like it, but that is the most comfortable chair in the cosmos.
Picture013.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Homemade laser-pointer.
Picture016.jpg

slim_25_Slim, how do you like that Antec case? I nearly bought one for my new rig the other day but opted for the Lian-Li PC-60 instead.

sanj101: are you sure the polarity of the LED connectors on the motherboard is correct?

Sam

Gilz, I like it. I especially like a TV wallmounted. I nearly broke my back putting my 27incher 6 ft off the ground. :)

I had the same problem,too. But then all you have to do is flip the connector upside down. It will work for sure... I love Antec case I believe... This is my second antec case... They are pretty good..

Hi Everyone,

My first post but a long time subscriber. This is my work station its an older pic since I add a 3rd (gaming) rig.

T5.jpg

T6.jpg

Top Rig:
MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum
AMD 64 3500 Winchester
Thermalright XP-90, 92mm Tornado
Corsair 1gig PC3200XLPRO
ATI Radeon X800XT Platinum Edition 256Mb, w/Zalman ZM80D-HP
SB Audigy 2 ZS Sound Card
120G Seagate 7200rpm 8MB, SATA150
300G Seagate 7200rpm 8MB, SATA150
SONY DRU-530A DVD-RW
Thermaltake Hardcano 13 Controller
ULTRA X-Connect Custom Titanium 500W
CoolerMaster ATC-110-SX1 Fully Aluminum Case
Bottom Rig:
Abit NF7-S 2.0
AMD XP2600+ Mobile
Thermalright SI-97, 120mm Delta TriBlade
Corsair XMS PC3200LL v1.1, 2x256Mb, 1x512Mb
ATI Radeon 9700PRO, w/ Zalman 80A-HP, Memory Heatsinks all around
Creative Labs, Sound Blaster Gamer Sound Card
80G Seagate 7200rpm 8MB, SATA150
120G Seagate 7200rpm 8MB, SATA150
SONY DRU-510A DVD+-RW
Thermalright NB-1C, Northbridge Cooler
CoolerMaster Musketeer Controller
Enermax EG465P-VE(FMA) PSU
CoolerMaster, WaveMaster TAC-T01 Aluminum Case
Extras:
Samsung SyncMaster 191T+ 19” Pivot LCD (x2) on Ergotron Dual Screen Stand
Logitech Cordless MX Duo Keyboard, Logitech Cordless MX1000 Laser Mouse,
Freedom 2.4 cordless joystick, Logitech Cordless Wingman Rumble Pad

I have been looking for a better comp desk/workstation were do you guys order yours from?
I say order cuz I do not live in the states. I like those black and glass "L" shape ones.

TY ;)

That's one of the few workstations that I've actually dropped my jaw to. Well done on the techno theme. :eek:

Edit: Got a photo of the entire room/wall?

Thank guys for the kind reply. I guess I'm doing something right.

Lazaryn said:
Got a photo of the entire room/wall?

Sorry I don't bit I have this one hope its OK. Again these a some older pis I try to update soon. ;)
DSCN1031a.jpg

Hey Q where did you get that metal rolling cart from that you have your comps on?

Sent said:
Hey Q where did you get that metal rolling cart from that you have your comps on?

Its just a steel wire cart. You can get them pretty much anywhere they have home furniture. Home Depot, Lowes, Target, I got one like that for my kitchen. Its a bit shorter and has a wooden top, but they had bigger ones there too.

pistola is right, you can find them almost anywhere. I like them cuz of the casters easy for me to pull the whole thing out and get in to do some work on them.

Some day shots, night shots soon to come.
Id call it more of a playstation :)

Day
day19iv.jpg

day26lf.jpg

Night
night16ik.jpg

Lights on

And under the workstation, along with 3 powerstrips, an old computer, and a lot of wires, dwells the SVS, the bass of the HT system

undertheworkstation7vk.jpg

HOWS THIS FOR RATE MY DAMN CABLES
ratemycableshaha9sp.jpg

An arm for the LCD is on its way along with new carpet :D And the old box is on its way out.

Finally! I finally got an LCD and DAMNIT! I LOVE IT! Plan on getting another come next semester.

MyDesk.jpg

NetworkDesk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back