2005 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCP_5605.jpg

Is that a Ferrari 348TB on the left?

DruSi3r said:
Heres my new area, possibly for 4 years while I attend grad school at UF. Go Gators
IMG_2863.jpg

YOU MUST TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THE CAR POSTERS!!! :eek:

SPECIALLY THAT 350 Z!

Like the wooden table, not a fan in the least of metal and glass ones. Too much dust and fingerprints, wood tends to look cleaner imho.

Any filtes on that UFO case intakes? I have more pile up on my mesh grills in a few days . . . the interiour of my case is aweful :(

Pete84 said:
Like the wooden table, not a fan in the least of metal and glass ones. Too much dust and fingerprints, wood tends to look cleaner imho.

Any filtes on that UFO case intakes? I have more pile up on my mesh grills in a few days . . . the interiour of my case is aweful :(
I built the desk myself a few years ago on a cold winter day.......... :D It does the job, but it's getting a little small. I'm getting ready to build another one shortly.
There no filters on any of my systems.......... :eek: But I have a small filtered air compressor that I use to blow them out every week or so............... ;)

CYRiX said:
Starting from left to right on posters:
1st one looks like the bottom of Cell
2nd one looks like the group with gohan in the front
3rd TOP looks like a dragon ball
3rd Bottom just looked like a group picture but obviously isnt (after I look again :D)

1st
fromthegravevscell.jpg

2nd
naurtovsgohan.jpg

3rd
adragonballvsasoccerball.jpg

heres a comparason for those that dont watch anime that much :)

Bio-Hazard said:
I built the desk myself a few years ago on a cold winter day.......... :D It does the job, but it's getting a little small. I'm getting ready to build another one shortly.
There no filters on any of my systems.......... :eek: But I have a small filtered air compressor that I use to blow them out every week or so............... ;)
i dont worry about filters even less so now that i dont have a cooling system so relient on air flow, just make sure theres air flow over rad and key parts of mobo, im all set, havent blowed or cleaned out my pc for about 2-3 months now no dust issues :) compared to removing caked on dust from my xp-120 every 3 weeks

Simple_Simon said:
Are those Naruto books i see on the top right and is that Naruto: Narutimet Hero 2 on the PS2 on the top left?
---Yes and yes.

Happy Hopping said:
ON the left hand side mousepad, there is that thing with a red dot on it, what is that?
--Nostromo n52 gamepad

Hofy said:
Ben Wa Balls on your desk?
--yup

Dudeyourlame said:
naruto fan too?? :D naruto roxzors
--absolutely!

ok here is my updated workstation dont mind my small panasonic speakers they are sitting there temporarly till i find a good spot for them other than that i love this desk. I can easily fit another 19 in. crt on here if i scooted the other one over.
PICT0270.jpg

ericlikeseatin said:
ooh, is that a Peavey Pro 410 Bass Speaker Cabinet?

Yup, it's a Peavey 410 TVX. The head is upstairs as I didn't want someone bagging it while I was on holiday :D

IMG_0003.jpg

the 1st computer
AMD FX55
GIGABYTE GA-K8NU
CORSAIR XMS 1GB
2x BFG 6800Ultra
Raptor 74GB hard drive

the 2nd computer
intel 3.2
5950xt
MSI 865PE
1GB CORSAIR
120GB hard drive

pwnx said:
Mine. Hope to get new desk and better pictures later.

room.gif

Good thing you picked up that SAW II poster before the MPAA banned it. ;)

I don't know if they are still selling it, but it they are not, hold on to it treat it right and try selling it on eBay when the movie comes out.

compslckr said:
why did they ban the poster? it dosn't seem that graphic or anything
The sensitive / PC crowd could use that as a whole lot of ammunition against them, two severed fingers on a MPAA non-banned poster . . . .

compslckr said:
why did they ban the poster? it dosn't seem that graphic or anything

In an announcement released Friday, the MPAA said its Advertising Administration, which reviews all advertising and publicity materials submitted by producers and distributors for a film rating, had not approved the material.

If it had, it would have found that "materials for the film 'Saw II' (that) display dismembered fingers ... is unacceptable under Advertising Administration standards."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/08/22/film.saw.reut/index.html?section=cnn_latest

this is the new version:

saw2.jpg
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the same pair of fingers blown-up but NON-dismembered. :rolleyes:

Ahh yes, just found out that SAW II poster banned today, something about the severed fingers. Good thing I grabbed 6 of those :D

Also got around 6 OldBoys lying around hehe. I'm still waiting to put up my 2 Aeon Flux posters. Hopefully those SAW II posters will be worth something one day.

since my dad is going to be gone for a while, i decided to utilize both my workspace and his into THE ULTIMATE 1337 WORKSTATION..lmao ( sarcasm )

Here's where my computer resides:

workstation41ns.jpg

^
My ghetto desk, binary clock (which, mind you, isn't set correctly) and my TV.

workstation15kw.jpg

^
Another view.

Um...let's see. Digital clock, picture viewer, "memory monitor" (the coolest one I've found), recycle bin, CPU meter, Werewolf widget (moon activity), Thesaurus dictionary widget, drive space meter, weather, calendar, and Washington State traffic cams. I don't neccesarily utilize ALL of these, they're just nice to have around. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back