2005 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
workarea.JPG

shellspc.JPG

an the evil lil kitty that knocked my 7800 gtx off my table onto a tile floor :mad:

maybe cute but its the devil! shes a royal pain in the ass , she looks like a kitten but shes like 3 years old lol

Russian Blue hair?
An old buddy of mine has one of them and itll drink vodka, it loved being in the room whenever wed smoke up too :D
Oddie was his name.

THat cat was awesome

Everyone has like 10 monitors, im so jealous!! Anyways i have a question for all of you running 2 monitors. i have 2 and i want to like play games on one and talk and web surf on other? is it possible? i got to nview toolbar and it says you can have a clone,horizontal image or vertical image. ??? :confused: :confused:

apex32 said:
Everyone has like 10 monitors, im so jealous!! Anyways i have a question for all of you running 2 monitors. i have 2 and i want to like play games on one and talk and web surf on other? is it possible? i got to nview toolbar and it says you can have a clone,horizontal image or vertical image. ??? :confused: :confused:
you use dual view.
Set to horizontal span then reboot and a dual view option should be there.
About chatting and playing games at the same time; When I play BF2 or something on one screen and click on the otherone it minimizes the game. So its essentially like alt-tabbing. I dunno if there is a way around this.

nobrainer said:
you use dual view.
Set to horizontal span then reboot and a dual view option should be there.
About chatting and playing games at the same time; When I play BF2 or something on one screen and click on the otherone it minimizes the game. So its essentially like alt-tabbing. I dunno if there is a way around this.

I don't think there is a way around it right now, but maybe with dual-core CPUs coming out and having the ability to fully power multiple programs the manufacturers will get it figured out soon.

I don't let my cat in my room, it barfed in here once and haven't let it back in ever since.

Ok i got dualview to work, but when i go to the left edge of right monitor it goes to other screen is there a way you can make it so you do something to switch screens?

well yeah i switched and i got the ones to have whati want on them. but how do i make it so when i go to edge it doesnt witch screens?

Hey Crazy Spyder! I think I have your cats twin brother!!!!!!! Crazy little bastard will attack my legs when I walk by but he's still a cool cat! First cat i've ever seen Fetch! and actually bring back whatever I threw and drop it at my feet! Sorry for being off topic!

I posted my setup awhile ago but now I picked up this really nice desk at Big Lots.

Here are my pics....
setup.jpg

setup2.jpg

setup3.jpg

setup4.jpg

The one that I love about this desk is that you can put the tower in the middle. Now at first I was worried that it wouldn't get much or any air. But now that I have it in here and I see how much space it has I feel alot better puttin in there. Another thing I love about my new desk is how the drive opens right in front of me. Now I just need to move my bed so I can look at this montior straight on rather than from an angle.

Haha, you get 6 AC outlets at least......... I get 2....

And you can afford to put a plant on the top shelf of your audio rack............... OMG.
I hate UMASS sometimes.

What's that black thing under the Denon receiver?

OH, and you get 3 high windows.................. im crying right now.

Every day you wake up, no matter how hard life seems, just remember how lucky you are to have that room.

there are 10 outlets in my room, the plant was a "housewarming" gift from my mommy ;), and the black thing under my receiver is a lexmark laser printer

ryuji said:
i keep all my game cds in a cd wallet with the cd keys written on post-its, the manuals in drawers, the game boxes go back in the cardboard and...

LOL I have every single game that you have there and I have them almost in exactly the same order... STRANGE >_<

Majin said:
LOL I have every single game that you have there and I have them almost in exactly the same order... STRANGE >_<
i have the XII box in the car im going to add to the end of the row when i remember lol i brought the game in but not the box

Krayzie135 said:
i have to get my comp on here too :rolleyes:

how you like those speakers CRX? im thinking about getting them

they get loud and stay very clear

only thing lacking is the bass but that's because it's a small sub, so I knew that would be the case. I'm not into loud bass like I used to be, it gets the job done.

apex32 said:
thats a friggin sweet case crx! how much?
It's a Shuttle SN85G4V3, I paid around $200 for it barely used. It includes mobo (socket 754), PSU, and CPU cooler.

can you put in better psu's? like i know my 550w probobly wont fit... but i really want one of those

here is my updated pic. no longer have dual monitors, 2nd monitor is hooked up to 2nd PC, but if i need dual i can always unplug it.
IMG_0877.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back