• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

2005 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
my setup =]









- Shuttle SB75S
3.2 P4
1 Gig DDR4
160 GB Hard Drive
GF 6800 GT
NEC 16X Dual Layer DVD +\- RW

- Dell 2405 FPW

- Toshiba Satellite
17" Widescreen
2.8 P4
512 MB RAM
80 GB Hard Drive
8X DVD - R burner
 
spiritualmachine said:
my setup =]



- Shuttle SB75S
3.2 P4
1 Gig DDR4
160 GB Hard Drive
GF 6800 GT
NEC 16X Dual Layer DVD +\- RW

- Dell 2405 FPW

- Toshiba Satellite
17" Widescreen
2.8 P4
512 MB RAM
80 GB Hard Drive
8X DVD - R burner

On your laptop what is that calendar/time program?
 
heres another question for ya: what cover is that on your ipod? and is the scroll wheel still accessable?
 
TSS Modder said:
heres another question for ya: what cover is that on your ipod? and is the scroll wheel still accessable?

Not to jump on machine's toes, but if you check out the close-up of the shuttle, there's a bezel around the scroller, I believe...
 
mutazx said:
Not to jump on machine's toes, but if you check out the close-up of the shuttle, there's a bezel around the scroller, I believe...
and thats gonna help me how........?
 
TSS Modder said:
and thats gonna help me how........?

I was answering your secondary question "and is the scroll wheel still accessable?". Looks to me like it is.

And just so I can say I helped...

this looks like it (Belkin makes another, but I don't think machine's is a Belkin... I'll be quiet now.)
 
TSS Modder said:
heres another question for ya: what cover is that on your ipod? and is the scroll wheel still accessable?

It is the Crystal Jacket by PowerSupport it can be found at:

http://www.powersupportusa.com/products/ipod/crystal_case.php

mutazx said:
Not to jump on machine's toes, but if you check out the close-up of the shuttle, there's a bezel around the scroller, I believe...

Yeah you are correct it is bezeled, and the scroll wheel is accessible.
 
spiritualmachine said:
my setup =]

Honestly, when I saw this pic, I said to myself "oohh, shit, I need some pepsi" and then I got up and got my keyes.....now I'm going to the store to get some pepsi...be back soon! :)
 
lesman said:
Honestly, when I saw this pic, I said to myself "oohh, shit, I need some pepsi" and then I got up and got my keyes.....now I'm going to the store to get some pepsi...be back soon! :)

Now you know why they advertise comps and cokes and pepsi and all in movies!!!
 
Got a new monitor so here's a little update... I know it doesn't look like but it's actually 22" :D

Resize%20of%20workstation_new_monitor_1.JPG



Resize%20of%20workstation_new_monitor_2.JPG
 
wow, those are some big honkin speakers. they must be loud... :D

I'm jealouse, here I am with just a 19 inch CRT. *sigh*
 
thx guys for your comments...

@ericlikeseatin - the mouse is nothing fancy... A4Tech's MX500 wannabe... but works good for me...

@skudmunky - lol, these speakers sound good for their price.. I'd still prefer Z5500, but they are hella overpriced here.. and I do enjoy the size of the monitor : ]
 
Here is my little slice of heaven, newly revamped with the Dual 2005FPW's :D

IMG_0335.JPG



IMG_0337.JPG



IMG_0338.JPG
 
ya everything looks good cept for the cable mess and the pc on the floor.. beige drives *bleh* :cool:
 
Yea I know I need some cable management big time. As far as what they are running, yes they are running 2 different boxes on a KVM. I'm lovin the setup, nice to have 2 comps, one for gaming the other for work (web design, programming, surfing, move watching).
 
Finally, I can participate in here.

Before:

Workstation Before.jpg



Changed my case, removed the L Shaped Desk into 2 seperate desks and went with an all black & sleek look. Then cleaned up my wires and hid them as much as possible.

After:

Workstation 1.jpg

Workstation 2.jpg

Workstation 3.jpg

Workstation 4.jpg


My Sony VAIO Z1VA - Centrino Laptop
Workstation 5.jpg



Why I watch One Tree Hill:

Workstation 6.jpg

Workstation 7.jpg
 
TSS Modder said:
very nice setup. do i sense a sony whore? :p

very excellent products, nevertheless.


Yes, :) Proud Sony whore! (I'm about to participate in the Sony Thread in the Displays forum. :p )
 
vapb400 said:
good to see that switch is being utilized :D


Trust me that bad boy got used HARDCORE this weekend....we used it at our lan this weekend....Flecom network equippment > ALL!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top