• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

2005 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
magnetik said:
Like this? :p

DSC00446.JPG
Where did you get the desk, or ya got a manufacturer name?
 
Xipher said:
probably the basement actually, most of the time having a lower abient temp, which helps keep the comp cooler.

give the man a cookie. actually lower abient isn't quite right. its freezing down here, i guess its what makes MN so special. cpu temps average 25c.
 
strebor said:
magnetik, what desk is that? Looks kind of like a Jerker from Ikea...but I don't think it is. Thanks.

it's the yanker from kmart. j/k! I got it from the kmart before they went out of business in my area.. I got it for $40. One of my buddies says he saw a similar one at Walmart but I haven't seen at my local store.
 
jcm44 said:
give the man a cookie. actually lower abient isn't quite right. its freezing down here, i guess its what makes MN so special. cpu temps average 25c.


oops.. oh yeah.. basements... we don't have those in Houston... hehe
 
_Korruption_ said:
Updated (new PSU + mousepad), old image
I lucked out on the wide keyboard tray.

I hate you everytime you post that desk. My tray is so small and I can't stand for the mouse to be up higher than my keyboard. >.<
 
Hi guys,

Posted this in the Display forum a few weeks ago :)

I'm getting the Logitech Z-5500 speakers very soon to replace my old altec lansing ones you see here. I'm going to mount the 2 front and 2 back speakers to the top corners of the walls so it will be more surround like

Coming Soon: Sony PSP, Ipod Photo Dock, Vaja Ivod DJ Case, Logitech Z5500

pic3.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg



-------------------------------------
Shuttle SB81P
P4 3.4Ghz @ 4Ghz
1024MB OCZ PC3200 EL Platinum Rev. 2
ATI X800 XT Platinum Edition
Maxtor 200GB
Sony 16X Dual layer DVD-R
Dell 2405FPW
Saitek P3000 Wireless Gamepad
Logitech MX Duo
Logitech MX Bluetooth
Epson 2200 Wide Format Printer

--------------------------------------
Apple Powerbook 17"
1.33Ghz Rev. 2
1024MB PC2700 DDR
Griffin iCurve
Apple Isight
Apple 4G 40GB Ipod Photo
 
tree_ said:
I hate you everytime you post that desk. My tray is so small and I can't stand for the mouse to be up higher than my keyboard. >.<

You could just go pick up some drawer rails from home depot and make a tray as big as you want.... That's what I plan on doing anyways...
 
was bored when doing one of my assignments so here is my room

DSC00262.jpg


DSC00264.jpg


DSC00265.jpg


MY PC (Black Lian Li) // mainly just work and home file server
P4 2.533 Ghz
8INXP Gigabyte
6600 GT
2 x 160GB Baracuda 7200.7
1 x 200GB Baracuda 7200.7
1 x 36GB WD RAPTOR
Samsung 172x 17" LCD
JBL LX Series Speakers
DSE Intergrated Stereo Amp

Download/Server (Shuttle) // Downloads/Uploads 24/7, Testbed
P4 2.4Ghz
80GB Seagate
120GB Seagate (External USB2.0)
Gigabit Lan
OpenSSH + BitComet + F@H + Remote Admin !

Nothing Special compared to other people i seen here :p
 
worlok said:
was bored when doing one of my assignments so here is my room

[IMG.]http://members.optusnet.com.au/worlok/room/DSC00262.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG.]http://members.optusnet.com.au/worlok/room/DSC00264.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG.]http://members.optusnet.com.au/worlok/room/DSC00265.jpg[/IMG]

MY PC (Black Lian Li) // mainly just work and home file server
P4 2.533 Ghz
8INXP Gigabyte
6600 GT
2 x 160GB Baracuda 7200.7
1 x 200GB Baracuda 7200.7
1 x 36GB WD RAPTOR
Samsung 172x 17" LCD
JBL LX Series Speakers
DSE Intergrated Stereo Amp

Download/Server (Shuttle) // Downloads/Uploads 24/7, Testbed
P4 2.4Ghz
80GB Seagate
120GB Seagate (External USB2.0)
Gigabit Lan
OpenSSH + BitComet + F@H + Remote Admin !

Nothing Special compared to other people i seen here :p

Where did you get that lamp? the one that is over your books? i need something like that so bad for studying
 
might as well add my station to the list here u go:
Picture 150.jpg


notice the wires that need to be cleaned up. one of my saturdays is gonna be gone so i can clean that up. :)
 
B_I_G_P_I_M_P said:
img]http://www.jazzyj.ca/images/room/rm1.jpg[/img]
img]http://www.jazzyj.ca/images/room/rm2.jpg[/img]
mg]http://www.jazzyj.ca/images/room/rm3.jpg[/img]img]http://www.jazzyj.ca/images/room/rm41.jpg[/img]





ahhh a fellow Michael Schumacher fan :D
 
FullMetal said:
My new desk:

kidding.jpg


Ok just kidding. I tried to clean up my desk.....too much crap on it still!


newdesk1.jpg


Too many projects to stay clean.

My type of place./
 
fallnangl said:
might as well add my station to the list here u go:
Picture 10.jpg


notice the wires that need to be cleaned up. one of my saturdays is gonna be gone so i can clean that up. :)

awesome setup :D
 
Nice battlestation...is your workstation a military issued one or something? ;) Oh yes, and the Saitek Gamers Keyboard owns the planet, I must say, good choice! I leave the adjustable "ergonomic" black think off though, dont really like it!
 
Heat--looking good!!

Apallo---looks great also, and congrats on finally getting a camera, they will definately come in handy.

I use mine all the time for all sorts of stuff.
 
CBlakeNS said:
Heat--looking good!!

Apallo---looks great also, and congrats on finally getting a camera, they will definately come in handy.

I use mine all the time for all sorts of stuff.
Thankx!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top