2005 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my latest. Just got my 22" monitor in there. Makes the 19" look like a baby :p

officespace.jpg
 
TSS Modder said:
ok now that was just wrong.... never, ever again..... :(

lol..my bad.

I actually just picked it up, and it sure is massive. Haven't decided it if was worth the $500 price tag yet, but it fits along side the huge case, and gigantic sub woofer on my Z-5500's. Was trying to build my idea of the ultimate gaming machine here. I'm pretty darn happy with it :p
 
ummm ... i think you'd be a lot better off with those cases on the ground ... unless you NEED TO SHOW THEM OFF .. does the vapo shake the table ?
 
mohammedtaha said:
ummm ... i think you'd be a lot better off with those cases on the ground ... unless you NEED TO SHOW THEM OFF .. does the vapo shake the table ?

Nope, hardly even makes a noise. Plus it looks nice on the desk :p
 
Does anyone know when they plan to open the Ikea in Georgia? My birthday is on March 25th and I would like to pick me up a jerker if it were to open by then..
 
tree_ said:
Does anyone know when they plan to open the Ikea in Georgia? My birthday is on March 25th and I would like to pick me up a jerker if it were to open by then..
I live in Atlants, GA. An IKEA store is scheduled to open here, this summer. It'll be located right where I-85 and I-75 intersect. I just didn't want to wait. :D
 
Sucka that's really nice. I have the same desk and I didn't think it could be loaded down that much!
 
corebreach said:
Sucka that's really nice. I have the same desk and I didn't think it could be loaded down that much!
i have the same desk also... now i wont ever have to worry about the amount of stress i put on it!! :D
 
It's a great desk, provides tons of space, and apparently can hold some serious weight ;)
 
mohammedtaha said:
ummm ... i think you'd be a lot better off with those cases on the ground ... unless you NEED TO SHOW THEM OFF .. does the vapo shake the table ?
I like keeping the cases up to where they're easy to get to and mess with-up on the desk. :)
 
Here's the crapgasm that is my workstation, through the crapvision that is my cheapo, flashless camera. (Go mustek, w00t)

room.JPG

gabesrig.JPG


But I just got done building this rig like thursday and then a couple days of hardcore catching up on WoW have left a bit of trash about...Theres also a wireless router and cablemodem (6mb comcast, w00t) hiding behind the printer.
 
Here's a current pic, about to tidy so expect an update later :)

The monitor on the floor is currently used for when I'm fixing other peoples computers, which is every other day!

mess1.jpg


mess2.jpg
 
This thread is like a substitute for having a girlfriend to tell us how messy our workstations are, since a lot of people seem to be cleaning up before taking pics :cool:
 
jacobb said:
cleaned up wires :>

dscn19124ty.jpg


that 's phenominal. I LOVE IT.. I wish my setup was exactly this... The colours match and everything. Amazing LCD, amazing Speakers, great keyboard, great mouse, nice desk, clean space... wow.. love it. :D
 
Looking good fellas, I think I might clean up some wires and all tonight so Ill probably get some more pics and post them :)
 
ws1.jpg



Plans:
Logitech 5300e's
Logitech MX Duo
Samsung 19" CRT
IKEA Jerker
Nice set of headphones
 
^^^ ha, id LOVE to see you try and fit a 19" CRT on there... well... maybe a Jerker would hold that. but def. not that desk.
 
I think i see a roll out keyboard/mouse thing on that desk. So a 19" CRT could fit. But u would need to sit some-what far.
 
It does have a roll out, but I like to have a lot of room.. And I'll be getting a Jerker as soon as they get the one in Georgia opened; whenever that will be..
 
Cr@zZy said:
I WIN
http://www.tc.umn.edu/~wood0619/IMG_0463[/IMG]
I dont think you win anything.
Your pic is way too big. And how the hell can you stare at that desktop all day?
 
Haloevo said:
that 's phenominal. I LOVE IT.. I wish my setup was exactly this... The colours match and everything. Amazing LCD, amazing Speakers, great keyboard, great mouse, nice desk, clean space... wow.. love it. :D


yea... everything will match soon..... gonna knock out wall then put up a new one and use drywall/paint it.... rip up carpeting and put some real shit down soon..... the mouse/key will be getting replaced by mx3100 but the fucker is blue :( .....so im still debating on that
 
Scheizekopf said:
I dont think you win anything.
Your pic is way too big. And how the hell can you stare at that desktop all day?
I just did it to piss you off
 
Ahh... My Workstation/Room is heaven for me. Just need a Powerbook now :p

I live in the basement... my 60' TV and pooltable along with beer fridge and workout machines are a step away... along with my own washroom :D

ARJUDESKFEB05001.jpg


Jerker and drawer unit + shelf from Ikea.

ARJUDESKFEB05002.jpg


ARJUDESKFEB05003.jpg


The 4.1 :p

Planned Additions For University This Fall:

- Kilpsch Speakers
- Powerbook :cool:
- LCD
- Real Digicam. my Powershot A20 from almost 4 years ago won't do.
 
Those desk lamps kick so much ass! I got mine for a graduation present (2002) and have used it constantly since I have been in school....leaving it on for days at a time and it still burns bright. I think they only cost like $10 at Ikea...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top