2005 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be surprised. I don't go for the kind of girl who's impressed with how tidy my room is, I want a girl who'll be impressed with all the random fun and interesting things I have laying about my room (One just spent the night on Friday). Girls like that tend to be WAY more interesting, and the last thing I want is to be stuck next to a Zombie all night...

I'm actually famous for my parties as well, my mother's never home, I don't care how messy my room gets, (If it gets too messy I just open the window and start chucking shit out), I've always got a stocked minifridge *wink wink* and who cares about the stains on the floor? It's not like you can really see them through all the crap covering everything.

Yeah, DarkMonkey you have a really messy room but I love those setups. Keep that empty BAWLS box though. i'm liking that. real nice comps.

Timan: sweetness, words cant describe the wrap around desk. awesome. post some pics asap.

DarkMonkey said:
You'd be surprised. I don't go for the kind of girl who's impressed with how tidy my room is, I want a girl who'll be impressed with all the random fun and interesting things I have laying about my room (One just spent the night on Friday). Girls like that tend to be WAY more interesting, and the last thing I want is to be stuck next to a Zombie all night...

I'm actually famous for my parties as well, my mother's never home, I don't care how messy my room gets, (If it gets too messy I just open the window and start chucking shit out), I've always got a stocked minifridge *wink wink* and who cares about the stains on the floor? It's not like you can really see them through all the crap covering everything.
You are so fucking right...every aspect of what you said is spot the hell on!

wish i had a messy room... becuase if i did i would be getting all of the chicks but instead i have got this-

FarView.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
crying

lol

DarkMonkey said:
myroom1.jpg

myroom2.jpg

Yes that's a teddy bear on my bed, no matter how many pillows I've tried they just can't compete with the perfect thickness of my teddy :) and as dirty as my room is, look at how tidy my computer is :D

Dude you need to change the oil on your teddy bear and the bed to SICK daaaamn :(
Man that is disgusting!

I normally have sheets on the bed and clothes all over the floor but it's Laundry day lol. The stuff on the teddy is from Friday night's girl when she started sweating... :rolleyes:

Tman, you and I must have the same mind. Those are the same type of lights I'm looking for (well they would light the place like that, but I'm not looking for those exact lights).

let me just comment that they are really really good lights. and i like them alot.. plus in the winter {right now ;)} they get really warm and can easily heat the room.

Plus no lights have birned out on me in about 6 months :) which is really ncie

GET THOSE LIGHTS!!!!

Tman thats some cool desktop but kida overkill for a 16 yr old guy and don't worry bout gf heh they'll come around... And man can't say nothing bout your room dark...

[H]i to all....
I´ll post my workstations.... they will be modded soon.....

My wife side
100_2911.jpg

Neutral Zone....
100_2912.jpg

My Side...
100_2923.jpg

100_2926.jpg

Cables on the bottom.... arghhh
100_2916.jpg

100_2917.jpg

Here's what I've managed in my dorm:

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

Specs for the SFF:
Shuttle SN41G2, AMD 2400+ Thorton, 1GB corsair DDR333, 160GB Maxtor HDD, Lite-on DVD burner.

Specs for the big one:
Lian Li PC61B, Antec 520W PSU, Soyo Dragon 2 KT880, AMD 2500+ Barton, 2GB generic DDR333, 160GB, 200GB, 3x250GB HDD, NEC & Lite-on DVD burners, ATi 9600 AIW

Clean wires!
IMG_0326.jpg

In the dark:
IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

In a fit of boredom, I realized that the file on my Leatherman Wave and glow wire are the same width. Hence the Shuttle mod. As for my big case, I just shoved in 4 blue cold cathodes, and put blue LED fans where ever I could. I especially like the ones in the front, they shine through the grill in a pretty way. I would say that my room-mate is annoyed by all the lights, but my room-mate is my girlfriend, and I just got her into building computers, so I think I'm all right.

Snowman!
IMG_0345.jpg

DarkMonkey said:
You'd be surprised. I don't go for the kind of girl who's impressed with how tidy my room is, I want a girl who'll be impressed with all the random fun and interesting things I have laying about my room (One just spent the night on Friday). Girls like that tend to be WAY more interesting, and the last thing I want is to be stuck next to a Zombie all night..
So... fat chicks are liking messy rooms nowadays?

DarkMonkey said:
Love the computer innards for the background :)

That's so I know which system I'm on; the wallpaper for the shuttle is a picture of it's front. I seem to use my KVM hotkey a little too quickly for my slow mind...

DarkMonkey said:

Random interesting stuff... like an empty cheerios box or an orange highway hazard cone? :rolleyes: Yeah, minifridges stocked with the BEAST make for wicked parties, too, I bet.

Your room is fucking filthy bro, and you will find as you get older that any woman with any hint of class is not going to want to sleep, much less live, in a filthy ass room like that.

At least put some sheets on your bed. Jesus. Zombie or not I wouldn't want to be stuck next to anybody on a twin-sized bed with no sheets and a moldy ass teddy bear for a pillow.

<--- Has a live-in girlfriend

lol, as mentioned it was Laundry day, and once I move out I won't have the space problem where my mother refuses to let me put any of my stuff in any part of the house but my own. See how there's stuff lining the entire front of the closet doors? It's like that for a reason, I have to barricade it shut 'cause there's so much crap in there... and the stuff in the closet isn't even mine. I'm only 18 right now and living with my mother until it's warm enough to get a job (No car, have to walk, and nothing's around here for 4 miles) and save up to move out, once that happens I won't have the problem of having to fit my whole life into a 10*12 box.

Stellar said:
Random interesting stuff... like an empty cheerios box or an orange highway hazard cone? :rolleyes: Yeah, minifridges stocked with the BEAST make for wicked parties, too, I bet.

Your room is fucking filthy bro, and you will find as you get older that any woman with any hint of class is not going to want to sleep, much less live, in a filthy ass room like that.

At least put some sheets on your bed. Jesus. Zombie or not I wouldn't want to be stuck next to anybody on a twin-sized bed with no sheets and a moldy ass teddy bear for a pillow.

<--- Has a live-in girlfriend

ideally, your girlfriend would want to be with you because of your character and how much you care for her, not how cool your computer is or how nice your workstation is. of course, we dont live in an ideal world :T

bottom line is: cleaning your room wouldnt hurt :p

Dark Monkey: My room looked like yours once. and mine is 13' x 16' Took a solid 3 days of cleaning before it became presentable (still got a couple places to finish yet). It's not that hard, and I beleive you could have your room looking mighty tidy if you could throw out the trash and straigten up everything, my closet's a little dinky thing too, and I got it piled full of crap, all I took out of my room to store in another part of the house was a couple file boxes full of old cables.

kidicarus74 said:
DarkMonkey...

that is disgusting... how do you live like that?
+Infinity.

Look at the filth around the doorknob, and the nasty stains on all the bedding. Try WASHING YOUR NASTY SELF, mofo.

There is nothing 'cool' about that kind of nastiness.

DarkMonkey said:
lol, as mentioned it was Laundry day, and once I move out I won't have the space problem where my mother refuses to let me put any of my stuff in any part of the house but my own. See how there's stuff lining the entire front of the closet doors? It's like that for a reason, I have to barricade it shut 'cause there's so much crap in there... and the stuff in the closet isn't even mine. I'm only 18 right now and living with my mother until it's warm enough to get a job (No car, have to walk, and nothing's around here for 4 miles) and save up to move out, once that happens I won't have the problem of having to fit my whole life into a 10*12 box.
Doomed. Fucking Doomed I say.

Living like an animal.

so do you sit indian style or lay down? :confused:

that would get uncomfortable to me very fast... :eek:

isp said:
so do you sit indian style or lay down? :confused:

that would get uncomfortable to me very fast... :eek:
Yea I been looking for a desk that catches my eye for nearly two weeks, still havent found one :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back