2005 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOOOOVE my 5500's.. when you tweak them right they are PERFECT. I recommend them. I went nuts too waiting for them, but when they got here i was more then surprised out how awesome they are. I cant wait to check out the next line of logitech speakers.

I baught that desk last year at an officemax sale for $75, so im not so certain they'd have it anymore, if i happen to come by it again ill post it.

And I've got the x-box its just downstairs on my bigger TV.

P.S. Im glad you liked my setup :D

My update 2005 workstation:

014_LianLi_V1000b_Workstation_2005_01_12.sized.jpg

New:
2x Belinea 101920 19" TFTs
LianLi V1000b
Creative I-Trigue 3200

zakker, kind of off topic but where did you get that TV stand? I've been looking for one and I like that one.

I checked at OfficeMax online since you said you got the desk there and they look to be the same series, but couldn't find it. Thanks. :D

Tman said:
Same Setup basically.. but i did redue it slightly but dont have pictures yet
DSC02238.jpg

DSC02237.jpg
DSC02236.jpg

DSC01952.jpg

DSC01951.jpg

and no i dont just buy computers i have build some too
One Example-
DSC02120.jpg

Build your own that arent completely made of wood
:cool:

I can see why he went with alienware and voodoo. I would too if I had to build inside a shitty wooden box.

strebor said:
zakker, kind of off topic but where did you get that TV stand? I've been looking for one and I like that one.

I checked at OfficeMax online since you said you got the desk there and they look to be the same series, but couldn't find it. Thanks. :D

Well i got it last year so i dont know if they woould still have the same model, but the tv stand came with the desk. Im trying to find it too, because i broke the side off and its barely hanging on now. So if i find it again ill post up a link.

TheMostWantedPolishTwin said:
widescreen lcd.. mmmhmm.. awesome workstation..

Yes, truely nice....excelt flat4, why is your ratpad upside down? I suppose it really doesn't matter, but the thing is sposed to be placed so that the logo is rightside up and you can read it...just looks weird like that. I can understand having it different if you have no space, I have that arc on the left side against my keyboard because of space....but you've got tons of room, why do you have it flipped over? :p

cornelious0_0 said:
Yes, truely nice....excelt flat4, why is your ratpad upside down? I suppose it really doesn't matter, but the thing is sposed to be placed so that the logo is rightside up and you can read it...just looks weird like that. I can understand having it different if you have no space, I have that arc on the left side against my keyboard because of space....but you've got tons of room, why do you have it flipped over? :p

i was just cleaning up my desk and i just set it down and took the pic. no reason at all.

yeah I'm picking up 2 jerkers and some other stuff this weekend, if they're in stock anyway...

what flavor did u get?

atlwriter said:
Jerker desk. I just ordered one. Very cool!!

Thank dog I didn't get a Jerker last year, that desk seemed to have gotten pretty popular =0)

isp said:
That red cable would drive me crazy. :eek: :D

Haha, good call.

On a somewhat workstation related topic....my MX1000 got here today....what a fine peice of work, cant find a single thing wrong with this thing, back and forward buttons even work in FireFox when I had heard that they didnt. :D

There is literally NO lag if the mouse sits for a few minutes and then you move it, like there was on the MX700, and after not being used for 5-10 seconds the battery LCD goes out and it goes to sleep to save batteries....and because you can NOT notice any delay on waking it up its a great feature.

Just wanted to tell you all that I'm in love with this mouse. :D

isp said:
That red cable would drive me crazy. :eek: :D

Beh I don't even notice it. But tht might be because I HAVE to live with it since I need the power for my computer to boot up.

Ooh, another cat! I love cats! Your cat looks like its wearing a tuxedo :p

I'll post pics of my ghettobulous apartment room when I get back to school on Monday.

isp said:
yeah I'm picking up 2 jerkers and some other stuff this weekend, if they're in stock anyway...

what flavor did u get?
The same as in that picture. It'll look great here in my loft. I ordered mine directly from ikea.com, 'cuz they won't have a store in my city until summer.

Which one do you wanna get?

atlwriter said:
The same as in that picture. It'll look great here in my loft. I ordered mine directly from ikea.com, 'cuz they won't have a store in my city until summer.

My new desk will be a Jerker, but I'm looking for a large IKEA table that can hold 4 monitors for a 4 monitor setup.

I'll probably just stick with a Jerker though.

atlwriter said:

The jerker computer desk
prolly the beech color or black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back