2004 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
workstation2.jpg

sorry for the mess on the floor... i was paying bills... that and i REALLY need to do something about the wiring mess under my desk

Wow, many nice Workstations I saw here!! :eek:

This is my Workplace: :)

workplace1.jpg

And my Desktop in details ;)

workplace3.jpg

The specs of the System:

P4 2.8Ghz Prescott overclocked to 3.2 ghz
MSI Neo2 Platinum Edition Version 2
2x 256 DDR Ram PC333 Mosel Vitelic
Geforce FX 5200 - becomes at Christmas by one GeForce 6600 GT replaced
Maxtor 120GB 7200u/m Model - 6Y120PO
Maxtor 80 GB 7200 u/m Model 6Y080LO
16x DVD Lite-on
48x CD RW Samsung
LC Power 550 Watt Super Silent PSU
The Case is a Casetek 1016 :)

And a Samsung 152v TFT Flat Panel

kidicarus74 said:
workstation2.jpg

sorry for the mess on the floor... i was paying bills... that and i REALLY need to do something about the wiring mess under my desk

is that an eagle scout rank badge case on top of your desk? if so, congrats, from a fellow eagle.

ssbob said:
Yeah I would really like to get a link for this wallpaper, would be perfect for work.

it's just some image someone emailed me from california. i dunno why i had it up. i may have it, i might not. i'll go look.

my setup

DSC01931.jpg

DSC01952.jpg

DSC01927.jpg

DSC01958.jpg

DSC01948.jpg

O ya the chair too :D
DSC01951.jpg

this is a very good chair... the is the best chair i have ever had

DSC01818.jpg

ya i know that it is a Alienware, but I got into computers about a year and a half ago . So....... I didnt know jack about computers and got my AW.

I cant wait till I build my new side and main computers ;-)

Tman said:

im going to build on like that with the razor wheels but its going to be either a sparco or racarro racing seat. its gunna be tight and cost a lot :eek:

since i won one i can say this:

I really like Alienwares look, advertisment, and some of their features but they really arnt that great. Their cases are very loud if you dont have anything elce running. Their teck support is hard to understand but very very good. Their online forms are nice but they dont have many members on all the time and it stinks that nonalienware owners can log on or look at it.

if you have money to through around i would get one (maybe) but would much reather go Falcon NW or Voodoo (voodoo is very very good and im on there all the time)

you people don't know the first thing about messes. If I had a camera, I would take a pic of the junk on my floor/desk and you would weep for the downfall of humanity, like that kid at the end of "The Lord of the Flies."

But since I don't have a digital camera, you will have to weep at this. Those who frequent bash.org will most likely already be familiar. Either way, let no person mistake their neat little setup for a mess ever agin.

sweet!!!!

but no offence but i couldnt ever life or do anything i a room like that :eek: my room right now pisses me off

The pic I linked is definitely the messiest of the messy, so don't feel inferior in comparison... it takes years of practice (and neglect) to make a room THAT messy.

btw, I like the "crashtop" :D pretty clever.

;) thanks..

I have a pic of a friends setup which is actually messier.. let me see if he will let me post it, or maybe he has an account on here... :)

Edit: Yup, ImaRootofALLEVIL is him :)

well, lets see...

the old config:
desk.jpg

before my pm box is full of offers, the a64 is gone

the somewhat current config:
110_1070.jpg

110_1071.jpg

110_1072.jpg

im starting to take over the basement too:
109_0999.jpg

110_1002.jpg

note the microvax and openvms documentation...

^^ :eek: :eek: omg, I think we have a winner for this new messiness competition! That's insane! I know my mom always jokes about not being able to see the floor in my room, but you rly can't in yours! Seriously, how long did it take for all of that stuff to accumulate on your floor? When's the last time you cleaned your room?... Can I shake your hand?

dude i will seriously clean your house if i can keep the computer parts your not using or you didnt know you had in there im trying to build another computer for school

ty

wood said:
how long did it take for all of that stuff to accumulate on your floor? When's the last time you cleaned your room?... Can I shake your hand?
at least 3 years
uhh define clean... to see the floor would be 1999 or so, to take off the top layer is less than a year
sure :)

DRJ1014 said:
i will seriously clean your house if i can keep the computer parts your not using or you didnt know you had
over my dead body :eek:

ImaRootofALLEVIL said:
ty

at least 3 years
uhh define clean... to see the floor would be 1999 or so, to take off the top layer is less than a year
sure :)

over my dead body :eek:

you look like you are very lazy... and thats jsut disgusting how bad that looks

eeewwww. Clean Freak Seal of Disapproval goes to... (drum roll please)....ImaRootofAllEvil!

But no seriously. You scare me. :D

Wood: I would not shake his hand. I'm afraid of where it could have been in a place like that. :(

Impressive if ya like that stuff though; nice job!

Man, you people all act like you've never seen an insanely messy place before.

Have I got a story for all of you.

So my friend's mom is kinda really OCD, and has a problem letting go of things. The first time I went over to his house, I was with some other friends. They were talking about his house like it was a crypt, so I was kind of confused and asked why. Of my friends turns to me and says, "Oh yeah, you never seen this guy's house, have you?" I said no. He just laughs ands says "You're in for a treat." We get there, and I'm amazed. This whole house was like root's room. There were newspapers and junk from 20 years ago. There were still baby clothes around, and my friend is 18. We were there to help him put his room back in order, since he just had it re-wallpapered. We offered to help him smuggle bags of old junk out at night when his mom was asleep. All in all, we helped him clear stuff out of his room, but the rest of the house was just incredible. They seriously had to make little walkways every, and there was no way you could actually go into a room... you could just look at it.

At least root's mess is relatively isolated. Do you have OCD, root? Just curious.

Dudeyourlame: so im lazy, why do you care ?
pixelbaker: nice to hear :)
sdclassic: serious
flat4: it isnt hard
Circuitbreaker8: haha, you are funny
wood: after looking the definition up, i would say not much (if at all)... i dont feel trapped, i am however set im my ways so whatever

it actualy looks a bit better (desk wise, the floor is the same) now since i moved some computers around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back