2004 Post Your Workstation

Status
Not open for further replies.
DRJ1014 said:
haha thats not a lot this is a lot
game37.jpg

Yipes, Im a collector, not a horder! Thats pretty intense, but I only require one to play the games. :p

Newley revised work station from the ol' victorian. I just couldnt bring myself to actually buying a "real" desk.

roomsmall.jpg

Two notebooks, one Xbox, one iPod and one nice looking chair.

nice bro

Why does she have a printed screen capture of her desktop sitting next to her?

Work Setup

hoohah.JPG

Dell GX280, 3Gig CPU, 2Gig RAM, 80Gig SATA, 17" LCDs (The Good Ones).

pic is hosted on free site... so may be down sometimes.

lol "The Good Ones"

you should of got the 2001fp :) there the best ones

twan said:
it's a picture with documentation to know what button does what :D
That's exactly what I was going to say, you know her nice 14 year old 1337 grandkid printed that screenie and wrote up a few paragraphs for her. Now we just have to find out what it says!

I can't wait until that kid fires up his favorite UT server only to find out...

1337||6r4nny: 60 w45h y0ur 455 b3f0r3 1 fr46 j00 b17ch!

Thaddy said:
That's exactly what I was going to say, you know her nice 14 year old 1337 grandkid printed that screenie and wrote up a few paragraphs for her. Now we just have to find out what it says!

I can't wait until that kid fires up his favorite UT server only to find out...

1337||6r4nny: 60 w45h y0ur 455 b3f0r3 1 fr46 j00 b17ch!

Hahahaha, thats great.

My workstation at college apt.. sorry for the bad pics.. I really need some practice :p

workstation_2.jpg

..I know I have a fugly case.. I'll mod it eventually - I have everything planned and some work already done.. just need some free time..
I had this desk since 1st grade or something.. I'm senior in college now :p ..just this year I got this big top for it..

workstation_1.jpg

Thinking about getting a new monitor.. prolly 19'' or 21''..

workstation_3.jpg

My headphones kinda suck.. but you gotta admit I have a pretty neat hanger ;)
I really like the ATI remote.. got it when I was in states this past summer..

workstation_4.jpg

Another view..

That would be it.. next week I'll take better pics to replace those.. and let me know how the pics work for ya.. I'm hosting them on my ISP's server..

lol, nice PHILIPS headphones and awesome hanger, where'd you get it? or did you make it? I want a hanger for my headphones.

Philips makes the best sub $15 US cans. I have Philips HP170's ... looks kind of like yours, but where'd you get the black version? ... I'm too cheap to get Senns. I've been thinking about it for some time though and finally passing my Philips on to my brother who likes to run the HP170's in mono for some odd reason. The stereo/mono switch on the HP170 along with the volume settings on each ear piece are pretty stupid.

Nuked Jello said:
lol, nice PHILIPS headphones and awesome hanger, where'd you get it? or did you make it? I want a hanger for my headphones.

Philips makes the best sub $15 US cans. I have Philips HP170's ... looks kind of like yours, but where'd you get the black version? ... I'm too cheap to get Senns. I've been thinking about it for some time though and finally passing my Philips on to my brother who likes to run the HP170's in mono for some odd reason. The stereo/mono switch on the HP170 along with the volume settings on each ear piece are pretty stupid.

These are Philips HP 195.. got them locally.. I've been thinking about getting new ones but my ears are kinda big and it's hard for me to find comfy cans.. so far the most comfy ones I've tried were Philips HP 200/250.. I tried some $60+ Technics and Sony headphones and didn't feel as comfy as those HP 200..
As for the hanger - yup I made it myself.. :D and I really like they way it turned out..

The Grade 1 desk explains the stickers. Yeah, you need to mod that case...It's asking for it.

Finsta said:
The Grade 1 desk explains the stickers. Yeah, you need to mod that case...It's asking for it.

lol.. it was my little brother who put those stickers there :p ..I've never really bothered to take them off..

DR_K13 said:
pwned by grandma
http://www.halffullhalfempty.com/blog/archives/grandma%20computer.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

OMFG that grannys got better speakers than I do! my Z 560s better be careful, there is a new speaker in town

:p

The LCD is sportin the 9000 watt speakers of doom, clearly.

also TheMostWantedPolishTwin, that light you have, dont cross any metal between the supports for it.. the current runs through them.. its so dumb :p i killed mine because it was awesome making it spark, but yeah, then I didnt have a light, and it wasn't too awesome.

craSHdynamITe said:
The LCD is sportin the 9000 watt speakers of doom, clearly.

also TheMostWantedPolishTwin, that light you have, dont cross any metal between the supports for it.. the current runs through them.. its so dumb :p i killed mine because it was awesome making it spark, but yeah, then I didnt have a light, and it wasn't too awesome.

lol.. yeah - I know that.. found out when I was moving the lamp and my hand was a little sweaty :p

DRJ1014 said:
I assume he wants Desolate to find a new wallpaper instead of the standard Bliss. Not puttin any money on this one though...

EDIT: OOOHHHHH. Barely beat me on the reply by like 45 secs...

craSHdynamITe said:
:) For Desolate, the poor guy is running the stock WinXP background..

oh ok. next time post somthing other than the link like why your posting the link

Updated workstation. Finally got an LCD. :D
I'm going to be going more for the minimilist look. Think I'll relocate some stuff and try hide all the gnarly cables behind my desk and all.
normal_FullDesk.jpg

and the closeup for detail
normal_PCEquipment.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back