I have a server 2000 with exchange (5.5? i think). Something has happened and the OS won't boot. Been messing with different things to fix it. That's not the point though.
They have a tape back up of the server.
They do not have their 2000 cd.
May end up doing a reload and restore from the backup.
Question - is it possible to load small business server 2003 instead of 2000 and restore the 2000 tape back up to it? I don't think so, but wanted to see what I'd get in response to it. More info needed, let me know.
They have a tape back up of the server.
They do not have their 2000 cd.
May end up doing a reload and restore from the backup.
Question - is it possible to load small business server 2003 instead of 2000 and restore the 2000 tape back up to it? I don't think so, but wanted to see what I'd get in response to it. More info needed, let me know.