$2000 Safe for $10 Sams Club

I hope they do ship 100 of them to you (if you ordered). Unless you have a giant house/yard where the hell would you put them. Shit even 1 could be problematic, I cant imagine finding room for 10 much less 100.

I can't add it to the cart and I am logged in - I think its because its out of stock.

+1 , wanted to bit but i guess too many idiots wanted to ruin everyones fun :p, would be surprised if they actually shipped one, cheaper to say sorry, heres $50 gift card

Well they are probably worth......maybe 50-100 bucks in scrap metal to a scrap yard..so you could always do that.

honestly if someone knocked on my door and offered me one free, I'm not sure if I'd even take it. Just way too big and heavy.

I wouldn't buy this for $1.00. The size and weight, no room for a useless item like this.

Now I want pictures of 300 of these being delivered to some guys suburban house. I would crack up if Sams does it just to spite them, doubt it but it would be funny to have and entire stores staff dropping off safes all day long on your front yard.
The price is back up to $1044

I wouldn't buy this for $1.00. The size and weight, no room for a useless item like this.

It's not useless. It has an intended purpose you obviously have no need for.

Hey, if you're gonna go big and order 100+, you might as well rent some heavy machinery. Start a safe warehouse in your back yard. :p

UPS says mine was left at my front door. How will I even be able to get into the house?!?

Unless you bought it because you actually need it, you don't. You put an ad in the paper and resell it for like $500 - $700 and tell them they have to haul it. It's not like anyone's going to steal it off your front porch. Let someone else figure out how to move it from where it is.

i love price tag fails! I ended up getting the Archos 5 250gb when it was selling for 400+ for 150 from amazon they messed up and fixed the price in less than an hour but i still got my Archos for that cheap

Use a stout furnature dolly with some friends and a wooden ramp to get it over any step ups. My 425lb safe (Also Canon) Was a PITA to move it into the house.

Once you have it in the house, make sure you rent a Hammer Drill and mount it into the slab using some concrete anchors.

These would not normally ship via UPS ground. But if you actually got them they should be bolted on a pallet. So get a pallet jack if you need to move them. Also, a 750lb appliance dolly will work....its a bitch though. We had bets on whether or not we would break it the time we used one to move a safe (we did have to gut it though)......surprisingly it held.

I'm suprised nobody posted they got a cancellation notice yet. Maybe they will get them?

I just got a cancellation notice. As long as I get my $11 back, I am not too unhappy.

These would not normally ship via UPS ground. But if you actually got them they should be bolted on a pallet. So get a pallet jack if you need to move them. Also, a 750lb appliance dolly will work....its a bitch though. We had bets on whether or not we would break it the time we used one to move a safe (we did have to gut it though)......surprisingly it held.

How do you get it from the pallet jack up over the threshold to get into the house?

Dear XXXXX

This email is regarding the order# XXXXXXXXXX placed for the item SC35 72 "H x 36"W Fire and Security Safe by Cannon advertised at $10.44. While samsclub.com strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing, pictorial or typographical errors may occur. samsclub.com cannot confirm the price of an item until after it is ordered. Due to the pricing error on this item your order has been cancelled. If you are interested in replacing your order, the item SC35 72 "H x 36"W Fire and Security Safe by Cannon will be made available at its normal price with a courtesy discount of $100. The courtesy discount will only apply to one unit of purchase. Any other units purchased will be subject to the normal purchase price. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for being a valued Sam's Club member.

If you would like to replace your order please go to www.samsclub.com and search by item number - XXXXXX

Back