• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

2 players, 2 screens, 2 controllers, 1 computer

Smitty2k1

Gawd
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
651
So I now have a nice setup, large desk, 2 monitors on Ergotron arms (allow them to be positioned and rotated almost anywhere, including back to back) and a powerful computer.

I would like to find some games that could be played by 2 people each getting their own screen, using one computer. Assuming I would then have 2 keyboards and mice or 2 controllers.

Any type of game including classic arcade games would be fun. Are there any games out there that support this? Is there any other way to do this?
 
Huh, I never considered the possibility of multi-monitor gaming for more than one person at a time. I don't know if it exists, but I'm interested.
 
Check out the Serious Sam games. Serious Sam HD: SE is on sale for ten bucks, and the original allowed you to play split-screen on one keyboard, so you may be able to rig something up with a bit of remapping.

Although, not sure how you would get your computer to handle 2 mice differently. Gamepads would work
 
I know that the original L4D would let you do that.
 
Back
Top