2,600 Points in One Day

sobe

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
346
Did anyone else notice a spike in points yesterday, as if there were a recredit or something on stanfords behalf?

10.05.06 2,606 pts 10 wu's

Since I only average around 600ppd and only have 5 machines running under my main username right now this is very strange to me :confused:

 
The best way I can describe that is to use the word fart. It Happens.
 
tell that to those of us who flatlined yesterday........


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
OSUguy98 said:
tell that to those of us who flatlined yesterday........


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!



No kidding. I just checked my stats to see if I had a big dump... didn't turn in a thing yesterday.
 
I had a huge dump at 3am. 1969 points in one report period. I'm doubting that was all from turn-ins within one period although it is possible.
 
Earlier this week I noticed my PPD average dropped by about 300 points. This is strange since it was right about the time I added my X1900XT to the mix.
However, it seems that something corrected for this. Maybe there were WU's turned in that we did not get credit for?
Upon checking my detailed stats, I noticed this rather strange anomaly.
10.05.06 3,219 8

Like Mr. Hilto said, this could be a random occurrence, but I doubt it.

It looks like those 3K worth of points came from two dumps

10.05, 3pm 1,046 3
10.06, 12am 1,200 2

I am glad to have the extra points though! After all the work I did to get my GPU folding working well, I think I deserve a little bonus. And I am not sure if you all noticed, but just a little over 300 GPU participants have managed to outperform both Linux AND OSX clients put together. That is freekin phenomenal!
 
OSUguy98 said:
tell that to those of us who flatlined yesterday........


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!


meh, you got your good days, and your bad days... yesterday was one of my poor'er days also.. only did 103,739pts.... compared to my biggest peak two days ago of 136,656pts...
 
FLECOM said:
meh, you got your good days, and your bad days... yesterday was one of my poor'er days also.. only did 103,739pts.... compared to my biggest peak two days ago of 136,656pts...

Wahhh you're mean.
 
PigCorpse said:
Wahhh you're mean.

lol

no i am just saying that going down 30k points when im averaging around 100k is quite a bit... but then its usually pretty up and down...
 
FLECOM said:
lol

no i am just saying that going down 30k points when im averaging around 100k is quite a bit... but then its usually pretty up and down...


Let your true stats whore out.

Broke 120K PPD 24/7 average there for a bit.... I think that may be #1 highest 7 day average. How?? was right there, not sure what his max was.
 
Back
Top