May 4, 2006 #1 D darktiger [H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007 Joined Apr 10, 2003 Messages 11,819 Just realized I hit a 2.5Million points today. Only took 1 year 4 months. But my producation has been down for the last few months for some odd reason...
Just realized I hit a 2.5Million points today. Only took 1 year 4 months. But my producation has been down for the last few months for some odd reason...
May 4, 2006 #2 M MN Scout Supreme [H]ardness Joined Jan 26, 2003 Messages 4,726 Congrats! I have a long way to go. I've been here for 3yrs(I think), and I'm only at 750k. Someday I'll make it to 2.5 million.
Congrats! I have a long way to go. I've been here for 3yrs(I think), and I'm only at 750k. Someday I'll make it to 2.5 million.
May 4, 2006 #3 T Tigerbiten [H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2007/January 2 Joined Sep 24, 2002 Messages 5,028 Congrats...... Only passed through 1.5 million today. Is your CPU count right ? If its down then you may be running with identical user ID's. Luck..........
Congrats...... Only passed through 1.5 million today. Is your CPU count right ? If its down then you may be running with identical user ID's. Luck..........
May 4, 2006 #4 O OSUguy98 [H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2006 Joined Oct 8, 2003 Messages 3,959 Congrats! Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!
May 4, 2006 #5 P poddo 2005 [H]orde|Bowl Champion Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 464 Congrats! I wish I had those kind of points... But now that I'm back, I'm going to start ramping up again! Hopefully I'll see you up there soon [edit] Its been so long I forgot about my badges....
Congrats! I wish I had those kind of points... But now that I'm back, I'm going to start ramping up again! Hopefully I'll see you up there soon [edit] Its been so long I forgot about my badges....
May 4, 2006 #6 R roftranspo [H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2006 Joined Sep 1, 2005 Messages 3,440 well then...im coming for you Congrats
May 5, 2006 #10 T tdg 2[H]4U Joined Jan 27, 2003 Messages 3,816 I'm hot on your tail with a whopping...
May 5, 2006 #11 8 84gthatch [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 7, 2004 Messages 1,207 Hey tdg you could do it but your gonna have to add an assload of comps