• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

2.5

darktiger

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2007
Joined
Apr 10, 2003
Messages
11,819
Just realized I hit a 2.5Million points today. Only took 1 year 4 months. But my producation has been down for the last few months for some odd reason...
 
Congrats!

I have a long way to go. I've been here for 3yrs(I think), and I'm only at 750k. Someday I'll make it to 2.5 million.
 
Congrats...... :D
Only passed through 1.5 million today.

Is your CPU count right ?
If its down then you may be running with identical user ID's.

Luck.......... :D
 
Congrats!


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Congrats! I wish I had those kind of points...
But now that I'm back, I'm going to start ramping up again! Hopefully I'll see you up there soon :cool:

[edit] Its been so long I forgot about my badges....

 
Back
Top