Mar 1, 2014 #1 T tenox n00b Joined Apr 26, 2013 Messages 18 Hi! Looking for a smallest possible case to hold 5 x 2.5" HDDs + mobo. Any ideas? Thanks!
Mar 1, 2014 #2 M medeyer Limp Gawd Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 355 Put an Icy Dock 6x2.5" bay device in one of these cases: In Win BP655.200BL Thermaltake VP11821N2U Antec ISK 300-150
Put an Icy Dock 6x2.5" bay device in one of these cases: In Win BP655.200BL Thermaltake VP11821N2U Antec ISK 300-150
Mar 1, 2014 #3 Z Zap [H]ard|Gawd Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 1,421 ISK 300 uses slim optical drive, so it won't hold the Icy Dock.
Mar 1, 2014 #4 T tenox n00b Joined Apr 26, 2013 Messages 18 I was thinking about IcyDock but didn't know which case can I put it in... Thanks a lot, I will check these out!
I was thinking about IcyDock but didn't know which case can I put it in... Thanks a lot, I will check these out!
Mar 4, 2014 #5 R redivulpis Limp Gawd Joined Sep 10, 2011 Messages 223 Just an FYI, if you can get ahold of one of the HP slimline cases that supports a full-sized ODD, you could just sub in the Icydock. I've got one myself I plan to do the exact same thing with. If I ever get around to working on it that is.
Just an FYI, if you can get ahold of one of the HP slimline cases that supports a full-sized ODD, you could just sub in the Icydock. I've got one myself I plan to do the exact same thing with. If I ever get around to working on it that is.