• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

2.5" NAS case

tenox

n00b
Joined
Apr 26, 2013
Messages
18
Hi!

Looking for a smallest possible case to hold 5 x 2.5" HDDs + mobo.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
 
Put an Icy Dock 6x2.5" bay device in one of these cases:
In Win BP655.200BL
Thermaltake VP11821N2U
Antec ISK 300-150
 
ISK 300 uses slim optical drive, so it won't hold the Icy Dock.
 
I was thinking about IcyDock but didn't know which case can I put it in...

Thanks a lot, I will check these out!
 
Just an FYI, if you can get ahold of one of the HP slimline cases that supports a full-sized ODD, you could just sub in the Icydock. I've got one myself I plan to do the exact same thing with. If I ever get around to working on it that is.
 
Back
Top