2.5 Mil

Kendrak

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2009
Joined
Aug 29, 2001
Messages
21,141
Is this the first time a team has broken 2.5 mil ppd (without a stat hiccup) ?

If so......


Congrats [H]!

And thanks to all of the new members that helped push us up above the line, not to mention all of the ramps currently going on.

If it isn't the first time 2.5 was crossed.....

Fold harder for 2.6! :D

 
No, OCAU was at 2.5 consistently for a little while and hit 2.6 a time or two.


216
 
/sigh

[H]orde we need 200k ppd more!

Fold on! 2.7 or bust!

 
I think we should set the target at 3.0. 2.7 isn't a sexy milestone.

 
I agree a 3M PPD goal should be where we set our immediate sights!

Longer-term should be 5M PPD.

 
I guess on a bright note, it didn't happen a day after we crossed the Billion mark... :rolleyes:


 
Back
Top