1ft USB Cable 2.0/3.0 Extensions?

Krenum

[H]ardForum Junkie
Hey folks, I am having a hell of a time finding USB extension cables with this type of head on them,

White-Ultra-Slim-USB-3-0-A-Male-to-A-Female-Extension-Cable-with-Gold-Plated.jpg

Does anyone know where I can find them. I really need a cable with this type of *plastic shell* it to complete a project that I have been working on for the past two months.

Thanks

Last edited:

Krenum

[H]ardForum Junkie
Thanks, but those won't work, the plastic shell is too long, I'm dealing with limited space, basically I have a backplate that's going to be holding them in place, the backplate has cut outs that fit over the cable.

I'm sorry I should have been more specific.

I need cables with a small head on them Like the ones in the picture.

I can't seem to find them anywhere, I searched through thousands of them.

Krenum

[H]ardForum Junkie
Yeah, I thought about these, but with the cable being flat, it wouldn't fit on the backplate. I'm dealing with about a foot of space.

Here's what I'm doing, it's built, minus the cables

magnetik

Staff member
FPV usb cable might work if you don't need the housing... but I see what you mean about the flat cable. You might need to cut and splice your own ends. I have some short panel mount usb extentions I used for my RetroPie build.. would these work? Just cut off the nibs

Last edited:

Krenum

[H]ardForum Junkie
Yeah, Im just about ready to start breaking out the power tools. Thank you for the suggestions.