1920 x 1200 Wallpapers only

jimeny - this *is* the digital artwerk forum, is it not? You guys aren't THAT clueless. Not that I'd want you passing these around as your own - but there's exactly jack i could do about it.

They're your photos, are they not?

Ok, another simple one I whipped up last night. Freakin' 45 minute renders man. Radiosity kills my 4.1GHz E8400...
sph5jj1.jpg

1920x1080... hopefully there are some people here with 1080p monitors that browse the 1920x1200 wallpapers to crop and use. This is already good to go.

AMD Phenom Quad Core 45nm wafer.. tasty.

Yah, those aircraft shots are amazing stuff, simply gorgeous photos.

As for the NYC shot, no, it wasn't the direct overhead shot that I've seen in the past. I have seen one that was taken from the ISS the morning of the 9/11 "incident" and it was from a position very similar to that other shot, off the horizon, overlooking the area. I think the one posted earlier in this thread was actually another ISS shot of someplace and showed a volcano eruption - that huge plume of smoke is there for a reason.

The question is: what's the reason? :D

Here's a picture I took myself. Somebody requested that I make a 1920res version of it so they could use it as a desktop background. You guys are welcome to it as well if you want:

DSC001871920.jpg

Thanks guys :)

Once I get some of my other stuff converted, touched up, and uploaded I'll post more of it.

Just took a look through the other pages of this thread. BB Gun, you've got some amazing shots. Great work :)

Glad you like my ultimate collection.

The site is a quite slow and once in while it locks you out due to excessive cpu usage, but that's the price to pay when hosting at Bluehost: cheap but shit.

Patience and enjoy!

Glad you like my ultimate collection.

The site is a quite slow and once in while it locks you out due to excessive cpu usage, but that's the price to pay when hosting at Bluehost: cheap but shit.

Patience and enjoy!

There any way for me to use the site with less CPU usage?

There any way for me to use the site with less CPU usage?

Haha...unfortunately, this is beyond my control. I plan to move the site elsewhere to anther host or run it from my NAS box at home. But that will have to wait until my Bluehost account expires 6 months from now.

In the meantime, try not to connect during U.S primetime; Bluehost is hosted in the States. There's a clock on the homepage that shows my local time or Hong Kong time. Afternoons from 1pm to 9pm is best and faster.

Apparently as soon as he decided to share the URL he got slammed... having that many HQ wallpapers turned everyone into leeches and probably raped his bandwidth alotment for the month... hell, maybe for the rest of the year. :D

Apparently as soon as he decided to share the URL he got slammed... having that many HQ wallpapers turned everyone into leeches and probably raped his bandwidth alotment for the month... hell, maybe for the rest of the year. :D

Bluehost is now unlimited storage and unlimited bandwidth. Leech all you want. :) Last month the site already used 450GB of bandwidth. Let's test the water and see if they are for real; let's try 15TB - that was the original monthly bandwidth allowance when I first applied 6 months ago.

Anyways, the site is back up. I was told one of the statistic plugin was causing outages on the SQL server. They disable my account after I disabled that plugin. !?!?. I told the techie I don't understand but he didn't answer. Oh well...

Yeah now its disabled

Well, I guess iTwins-HK.com is R.I.P.

I overlooked the fact that Bluehost has a rule against hosting "Adult Contents", although my site has no [exposed] nudity. However, as I mentioned earlier, each person defines nudity differently. Anyway, Bluehost discovered a post that violated that rule and requested I remove it. Unfortunately, without restoring site admin access I am unable to make the corrections and Bluehost is not willing to budge. And the only way is for me to delete the site completely. So, that's it. iTwins-HK.com is history.

Will I be back? Eventually, but with all these awesome games like Fallout 3, Red Alert 3, and the upcoming Kingdom Hearts: Chains of Memories on the PS2, I doubt I can find time in. :)

More fractal fun - this one is similar to one that Roger Johnston did. If you like fractals I highly recommend googling his stuff.

Back