• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

19/20/24 Crazy Thin IPS?

  • Thread starter Deleted member 233889
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 233889

Guest
Curious if anyone has seen a super thin smallish IPS monitor. I'm not a big fan of the thick bezel or fat width monitor offerings.
 
Gah...what was the name of it...

AOC i2367fh? "2mm" (it's apparently a little more than that) bezels and is pretty thin...

There was another one they made (I think it was them) that was really really thin...(most of the stuff was in the base however)
 
I believe you're referring to the AOC i2757fh. Has a very small bezel and is very thin. Quite a nice looking monitor, has an IPS panel, and impressive performance for the price.
 
Personally I'm eyeing an LG 234V IPS screen for around 200$. It's 23" though, but I guess it's thin and the bezels aren't too bad.
 
Gah...what was the name of it...

AOC i2367fh? "2mm" (it's apparently a little more than that) bezels and is pretty thin...

There was another one they made (I think it was them) that was really really thin...(most of the stuff was in the base however)

My quick search yielded this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIbIIGxwXh4

Apparently it's just a deceptive advertising point.

Here's a better look at it:

http://www.motherboards.org/review/aoc-i2367fh-23-thin-bezel-lcd-monitor-review-cake-lie?page=3
 
Last edited:
There's the va md230x3 and x6. They have really small bezels.

sync%20640%203.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top