16GB Patriot Intel Extreme DDR3 1600 -- $56AR, FS

Hmm, very tempting... I was looking to move up to 16GB but only if I caught a deal for $55 or less. I was leaning towards some of the 8GBx2 kits from G.skill but I guess once I'm at 16GB I probably won't have a need to upgrade again for the lifetime of this rig (another two years or so?). They're even blue so it matches my mobo! Any clue until when is it valid?

Rebate's valid thru the weekend, dunno about the promo code... I'll have to check if I can actually use all four slots with high profile spreaders plus a Cogage TRUE Spirit on my MSI P67 mobo, if code's still valid later tonight or tomorrow I'll probably bite. Thanks for sharing.

Promo code's valid thru the end of the month btw. Ended up biting, couldn't get an accurate measurement for whether the DIMM would fit on my mobo under/besides my Cogage TRUE Spirit but it should be fine, worst case scenario I just clip the spreader on one of the DIMMs.

Promo code's valid thru the end of the month btw. Ended up biting, couldn't get an accurate measurement for whether the DIMM would fit on my mobo under/besides my Cogage TRUE Spirit but it should be fine, worst case scenario I just clip the spreader on one of the DIMMs.

Looks like the rebate is only good for another couple of days though. I bought the kit too... under $50 for 16GB of ram is too good to pass up. Now I've got the RAM and power supply for my new system...

Back