$169.00 -- 6800GS -- Newegg

Not a bad deal. I got it for 199 w/ Free CoD2 2-3 mos ago tho. ;)

Need more $$$ so I can SLI :D

the rebate from says you have to buy a mainboard too? I was just about to buy!

thats just not right had it in my cart before you even know its a MB combo and a intel one at that doesn't even say it on the page with the card . so the lowest i've seen this card at the moment is 174 after a 10 MIR .

Why do they still put Analog-only outputs on cards that aren't bottom-of-the-barrel? The first thing I look for nowadays is dual-DVI... and you can even find it on lowend cards like this.

Anyway... if you need a mobo too, this sounds like a good deal.

Oh the sexy sli options :) at that price 2 would own a 7800gtx and still be cheeper

gay the motherboard for the 20 dollar rebate is an intel one

if it was a socket 939 i wouldve been all over this to run SLI with my current GS :(

Awesome deal. I wish my work PC had PCIe, I'd upgrade from 6200 to this.

the only thing that could be better than this would be a pre-overclocked (like XFX) 6800GS at the same price!

chrisf6969 said:
the only thing that could be better than this would be a pre-overclocked (like XFX) 6800GS at the same price!
Well if you don't count the rebate, then they are the same price. ;)

I've been looking at the XFX one for weeks. It just dropped to $189. I'd say that factory overclock is worth the extra $10 you'd end up spending by not getting a rebate anyway...

So is it a fact that two 6800gt's in sli will be faster than single 7800's? I'm considering an eVGA7800gt for an upgrade but can buy 2 of these 6800gt's for about the same price. Thanks for any input I receive.

Back