163K for Top 20 PPD

Back to a healthy place on the list #15 with 171k ppd.

Much better I must say. And with 2 boxen :cool:
 
I should be close to a new day record tomorrow.
With 5 -bigadv's hitting plus my gpu's should put my over 420k for tomorrow.
 
I should be close to a new day record tomorrow.
With 5 -bigadv's hitting plus my gpu's should put my over 420k for tomorrow.

Yikes! :eek:

My 24 hour average just went above 100k and that barely got me into the top 30.
 
And me less than a week behind you. Got any more rendering work lined up? :p

Yes, it will be on and off for a bit. Who knows. So feel free to breeze on by.

Today is Australia Day, hence 36 free patriotic cores, ready for the cause.:cool:
 
In the long run, mibw rendering work is probably a good thing. Keeps his folding addiction funded :)
 
In the long run, mibw rendering work is probably a good thing. Keeps his folding addiction funded :)

That is the plan! But lately there has been far too little work, which has been great for my ppd, but unless things pick up in a big way in Feb I will have to start thinking about my power bill, which has never been an issue before. Would be highly annoying to have thoroughbred SR2s idle because of huge power bills.

Then we would be into AVIS Rent a Fold territory, with me renting out ppd, and hilarity would ensue.
 
175 now, and I've been bumped off the bottom of the list.....

I need that new "D" now.
 
WOW, it looks like we broke 14M for the day...!! :cool: :eek:
 
what happens on the first?
Well, I don't want to get into this here, but our competition gets a mega boost in the first two weeks of every month raising their production close to 20M.
 
185k now.

Who else is getting more "D" to try and stay on the list?
 
I'm hoping my new "D" will be enough to get me up to #3.
 
I'm hoping my new "D" will be enough to get me up to #3.

lol... I want to see you push me out of first ppd wise...
and no thats not sarcasm... I would love to have to fight for that spot...

musky has plans for it too so... no point in excluding you from the fun...
 
ugh. here goes the next round of craziness.

I better start saving.

I am swapping out the 2.8 I gave cyberdog for the 2.66 that I have folding smp...

I will mate up the 2.8 with the other x5650 I have in the lab and make it crunch...

I will see about getting the 920 from cyber to sell cheap to the team...
 
the last time things got really crazy around here was when the SR2 released.

So, what we need is a C32 or G34 overclocker motherboard. Slap a couple of those Noctua heatsinks on there and you're in business.

Problem is, we heard rumors that the SR2 was coming for MONTHS before it released. AFAIK there hasn't even been a whisper about a successor on any socket (other than people like us speculating on message boards).
 
the last time things got really crazy around here was when the SR2 released.

So, what we need is a C32 or G34 overclocker motherboard. Slap a couple of those Noctua heatsinks on there and you're in business.

Problem is, we heard rumors that the SR2 was coming for MONTHS before it released. AFAIK there hasn't even been a whisper about a successor on any socket (other than people like us speculating on message boards).

hate to say this... but then we should ask sapphire...
tell em there is demand...
cause EVGA's mobo design team left them for sapphire...
 
hate to say this... but then we should ask sapphire...
tell em there is demand...
cause EVGA's mobo design team left them for sapphire...
I know. We speculated about that when the team moved to sapphire. I would be OK with it. Doesn't matter what company name is on the product as long as it gets the job done.

 
I know. We speculated about that when the team moved to sapphire. I would be OK with it. Doesn't matter what company name is on the product as long as it gets the job done.
[/URL]

I sent sapphires general info desk a query to that end...
doubt we will get anything... but what can you do but try...

Nothing yet - possibly a dually BD rig later in the year:D

lol... I hope we have boards that can clock those suckers high by then...
 
Ohh what fun that would be!

Well, i have to have something to complement my intel dually and my current x6 just doesn't cut it. I am pondering the AMD version of the Z8NA but only if it will take a BD chip when they come out. In the meantime i'll just keep saving for MOAR D
 
I am in the top 20!! Number 16 due to Linux bigadv and the DL580 G7. My average isn't even all the way up yet.
 
Back
Top