15K in 3DMark 03

Not to kill your pride or anything, but do full testing, the normal test. Then post the score you get, just doing graphics is one thing, but that also doesn't mean much at all (neither does any benchmark for that matter though). Anyway good system though! :) I would like to see what you get with full testing though, just curious is all.

Luck.exe said:
Not to kill your pride or anything, but do full testing, the normal test. Then post the score you get, just doing graphics is one thing, but that also doesn't mean much at all (neither does any benchmark for that matter though). Anyway good system though! :) I would like to see what you get with full testing though, just curious is all.
Are you kidding? Nobody does the stupid CPU test. Looks at all the top projects. CPU testing takes too long and it doesn't matter.

Luck.exe said:

You gotta be kidding me! The full test score the same. I just dont like to wait that long between runs.

Holy crap, thats a nice rig.

I've just hit 6,500 on my 9800 Pro P4 3.0GHz E

Noone does CPU tst cause its embarrassing to see the result of so much expense..vs... a much cheaper 2600+XP mobile in the same test.

But damn nice video OC....like to know what mod's you made to get to 600+/600+

Good score! Im only sporting 12,600 something with an XP 3200+. Im waiting to upgrade after the FX-55 comes out.

uwackme said:
Noone does CPU tst cause its embarrassing to see the result of so much expense..vs... a much cheaper 2600+XP mobile in the same test.

But damn nice video OC....like to know what mod's you made to get to 600+/600+

I guess since my nick was changed you wouldnt know, but I was hitting 14k with a Mobile-2600. I run so many benches that I try to cut down on the time. If you really need to see the full test I will arrange a private run for you. LOL. :D

Please run the feature tests and post a link. I would just like to compare. Also what quality settings are you using?

I had a full test run in my sig for a while. It was 14860 at lower clocks. A 150 point difference that was very easy to achieve. When I run benches I will include a "full" run. Now quit yer bitchin! :D

HEHE... I'd esp like to know what CPU score you were able to get J.E.R.

Im only at 10.5x 240....I hit 898 cpu score....for $374 (2600+mobile, DFI Inf, 1G bh5)

Also, would luv to hear the mod's you made to the X800.... I will want to follow your advice on this. My 9800pro feels "dated" :D

My "dig" wasn't at YOU, just at AMD for doing such an unimpressive job on the A64's memory controller. Frankly, I'm underwhelmed. Horrible job building it into the CPU, its a control issue, not an engineering issue....and I dont want them controlling our options.

If you are going to do a memory controller, do a 256bit wide 4 channel, supporting 4 sticks of DDR (256,512,1G each). So 4x 512M BH5 running 250Mhz 11,2,2,2,cas2.0 in 4 channel goodness and we could get some serious bandwidth.

uwackme said:
HEHE... I'd esp like to know what CPU score you were able to get J.E.R.

Im only at 10.5x 240....I hit 898 cpu score....for $374 (2600+mobile, DFI Inf, 1G bh5)

Also, would luv to hear the mod's you made to the X800.... I will want to follow your advice on this. My 9800pro feels "dated" :D

My "dig" wasn't at YOU, just at AMD for doing such an unimpressive job on the A64's memory controller. Frankly, I'm underwhelmed. Horrible job building it into the CPU, its a control issue, not an engineering issue....and I dont want them controlling our options.

If you are going to do a memory controller, do a 256bit wide 4 channel, supporting 4 sticks of DDR (256,512,1G each). So 4x 512M BH5 running 250Mhz 11,2,2,2,cas2.0 in 4 channel goodness and we could get some serious bandwidth.

CPU score was 995. And trust me I still build M-2600 rigs. But when you actually use an FX-53 rig, it makes the mobile look like it is standing still. I too slayed the $1000 chips but trust me the 32bit rigs dont even stand a chance. :D

Good score but I agree you should run all the tests. Also try with full AA/AF enabled. :D

Nice. I just broke 7000 with an Athlon XP-M at 2565 mhz and a 9800 pro atlantis flashed to an XT

kcthebrewer said:
<insert Jeopardy music here>

We are all waiting for the full run...

Since I can only publish one test, this will have to do.

PS-1.JPG

PS-2.JPG

I'd like to see a waterblock that mimic'd the ATI4 artic cooler, in that it would have ears that hit the videorams too, all copper with a copper backplate for the back videorams.

I like the ATI4 for air, a water version would be very cool.

J...what are you cooling the videorams with...if anything? Did you voltmod at all?

Back