Dmac122383
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2011
- Messages
- 437
Hello all,
I have a few questions on a potential RAID Set up with some 150gb Vraptors. Theres a member on here with a FS thread selling 2 150gb Vraptor drives at a great price.
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1581089
I currently have one of these drives in my system now. I'm considering purchasing one or possible both drives to set up some type/form of a raid array.
What would be my best bet for a set up like this?
Buy 1 of his drives and pair it with my current one and run RAID0
or buy both of them and run 3 drives in a different configuration?
of course this array will be for my os, programs and games, like my single drive is set up for
I will only be using my onboard RAID controller from this motherboard:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131654
Thank You,
Dave
I have a few questions on a potential RAID Set up with some 150gb Vraptors. Theres a member on here with a FS thread selling 2 150gb Vraptor drives at a great price.
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1581089
I currently have one of these drives in my system now. I'm considering purchasing one or possible both drives to set up some type/form of a raid array.
What would be my best bet for a set up like this?
Buy 1 of his drives and pair it with my current one and run RAID0
or buy both of them and run 3 drives in a different configuration?
of course this array will be for my os, programs and games, like my single drive is set up for
I will only be using my onboard RAID controller from this motherboard:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131654
Thank You,
Dave