Nickbaldwin86
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2009
- Messages
- 2,135
1) What will you be doing with this PC?
- Some gaming
- Mainly used for video and photo editing
- Web browsing and emails of course too
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
- Budget is around $1500 just for the desktop and looking to get a HP zr30w have another $xxxx set aside for that.
3) Where do you live?
- Washington
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget?
- Case
- MOBO
- CPU
- RAM @ least 6GB+
- PSU
- GPU
- H70
- SSD
- HDD
- DVD
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
- have nothing to reuse
6) Will you be overclocking?
- most likely not
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
- buying a HP zr30w
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
- basically will start once I put together a list
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? USB 3.0? SATA 6Gb/s? etc.
not a huge factor, I don't need crossfire or SLI
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Will be buying Windows 7 64bit home
I only want to buy from one store, newegg.com is normally the only place I look so.
Thanks
Nick
- Some gaming
- Mainly used for video and photo editing
- Web browsing and emails of course too
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
- Budget is around $1500 just for the desktop and looking to get a HP zr30w have another $xxxx set aside for that.
3) Where do you live?
- Washington
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget?
- Case
- MOBO
- CPU
- RAM @ least 6GB+
- PSU
- GPU
- H70
- SSD
- HDD
- DVD
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing? Please be especially specific about the power supply. List make and model.
- have nothing to reuse
6) Will you be overclocking?
- most likely not
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
- buying a HP zr30w
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
- basically will start once I put together a list
9) What features do you need in a motherboard? RAID? Firewire? Crossfire or SLI support? USB 3.0? SATA 6Gb/s? etc.
not a huge factor, I don't need crossfire or SLI
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Will be buying Windows 7 64bit home
I only want to buy from one store, newegg.com is normally the only place I look so.
Thanks
Nick