Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Does anyone know of any good case fans for pure airflow? I just bought 12 GT's for my rads and I have 2 free spaces for a 120mm intake and a 120mm exhaust fan. I prefer the quiet fans with decent airflow.
If you're going for pure airflow (little/no restriction or filter), the NF-S12 is rated better and not quite as thick, but then you lose the option of using it on a (dense) radiator/heatsink in the future--well, it'd be a bad idea to, anyway. If that's not an issue, I'd go for it instead of the F12.
JetFlo's push a ton of air, and are pretty quiet at lower RPMs, with high static pressure--they're probably closest (POM bearing fan) in performance to the NF-F12, but a little louder (much louder at max speed)--either JetFlo, or Rosewill's Hyperborea/Akasa's Viper or Apache, but I haven't used them.
As good as they are, I can't use those fans because they don't fit the theme of my build. And I think the industrial black noctua versions are way too overpriced.
In the end, I chose the new Fractal Venturi HF12 and HF14. I saw some reviews on it and decided it was pretty darn good for what it had to offer for a decent price.