• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

1155 ITX Tower heatsinks

nlancaster

Gawd
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
700
I have been unable to find information on what Tower heatsinks might be compatible with the Asrock Z68 ITX board. I have searched thru threads here and found nothing much, I think this thread could be a good resource for others as well.

Anyone have any information?
What Towers will fit?
What large regular heatsinks will fit?

I don't want to buy a bunch of coolers and find out the hard way which ones work.
 
Your best bet is the AXP-140. Largest heatsink that will fit. That or go with an all-in-one cooler like the H60.

Here's a build log of someone who used one.
 
Yeah was looking at the AXP-140, But because of modifcations to my case I have no height limit other then 7 inches to the side of the case.

I will be getting pictures of my Modded PC-Q11B up later today.
 
Well built my Q11 today, after modding it on Saturday.

And this is why I am interested in a tower heatsink.

I will get better pictures up on Tuesday, the camera I have here is having problem focusing.

Specs,

i7-2600K
Asrock Z68ITX-HT
8GB Supertalent 1600MHZ DDR3 (2x4)
Zotac GTX 560Ti AMP! - 950MHZ Core - 4400MHZ Memory
Slim Slotload DVD-RW
OCZ Vertex 2 120GB SSD (Sata 2)
Seagate 1TB Barracuda
Silverstone 450W PSU
140mm Front Fan
120mm Back fan!!

And yes I know that the 4pin CPU power was not plugged in. Found out when tried to turn it on - :rolleyes:
100_0266%20-%20Copy.JPG
 
Back
Top