1080p is Gods resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

l88bastard

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 25, 2009
Messages
3,929
This thread is dedicated for everyone to discuss how 1080p is l33t so they dont have to troll other threads. So ladies and gentlemen without further adieu, have at it.
 
1080p is crap. I won't even use a system running that low of resolution. My highest resolution monitor is more than 4x that. Crap...
 
1080p is crap. I won't even use a system running that low of resolution. My highest resolution monitor is more than 4x that. Crap...

What monitor is more than 4x 1080p? You're talking 4K res then... I know 2560x1600 is ~2x, but 4x is a lot more..
 
1080p sucks because Doujinshi is drawn in portrait and can't be fully viewed on 1080p monitor without serious rescaling.
 
What monitor is more than 4x 1080p? You're talking 4K res then... I know 2560x1600 is ~2x, but 4x is a lot more..

He pulled that out of his ass. Apparently that wasn't obvious enough for you.. lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top