l88bastard
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2009
- Messages
- 3,929
This thread is dedicated for everyone to discuss how 1080p is l33t so they dont have to troll other threads. So ladies and gentlemen without further adieu, have at it.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
1080p is crap. I won't even use a system running that low of resolution. My highest resolution monitor is more than 4x that. Crap...
What monitor is more than 4x 1080p? You're talking 4K res then... I know 2560x1600 is ~2x, but 4x is a lot more..
What monitor is more than 4x 1080p? You're talking 4K res then... I know 2560x1600 is ~2x, but 4x is a lot more..
He pulled that out of his ass. Apparently that wasn't obvious enough for you.. lol