1000 Xbox 360's $100 Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
This item is no longer available at the special Customers Vote price. As we stated earlier, our supply was limited, and that supply didn't last long at this bargain price. Below, you'll see a few things you might like instead, or you can go back and try for one of this week's other deals.

It's not loading at all anymore... So much for West Coast latency advantage. This wouldn't even saturate a 28.8 kbps line.

So how long before the servers fail, come back up, then offer this same deal again? 1hr? 30min? haha

the click this deal button didn't finish loading, but i was able to click on it. Let's see how lucky I get.....

Dulak said:
man wont refresh :(
I just dont want it to finally come back and say thanks for trying but they are all sold out

You are going to be disappointed if you think that it will come back on and say that they are not sold out.

sold out

this sucks all my refresh pages refreshed to the home page, didnt get a chance to buy

Xbox 360 Core System by Microsoft
Amazon Price: $299.99
Winning Price: $100.00

Sold out at this price
Limited quanitites

WTF

that was s uch bull shit, how the hell did they sell out when the site wouldn't even load???

DAMN THAT WAS QUICK... I GOT IT THE SECOND IT CAME UP... took me a little to long to add 17+13 I guess :(

Did anyone actually get it? I was finally able to refresh the page 30s in and it was gone. :(

Sold out at this price
Limited quanitites
Sold out at this price
Limited quanitites
Sold out at this price
Limited quanitites
Sold out at this price
Limited quanitites

BS, I was on at 10:30 hitting refresh nonstop only to get white loading screens and when i finally get out of white loading screens i get this. GOOD GAME.

I clicked on the button to get the deal, but it is still loading that..

POS!

Is ec1.images.amazon.com being the culprit for any of you?

lets see...1000/50 states= 20

there is no way that there are only 20 people per state trying to slam the hammer on this deal, theres probably more like at least 2,000 people in each state trying to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back