100,000 finally.

*shrug*

Yea, points thing can only take you so far. For me, that's where the forum takes up the slack and keeps me going. Ohh, that and the whole curing the things KodiakStar is speading... :p

Congrats, onward to 200k? For me, the next 2 mark is coming far easier than the first 1 mark.

Congrats on that 100k Red, good luck on the next 100!

Strikemaster said:
Great work for a desert FAH garden plot, in fact! :D

gardening0po.jpg

Congrats on the 100k. I know all about how long it takes. I do have to say that 200k came a lot quicker.

100k - 04/19/2005
150k - 08/05/2005
200k - 10/08/2005

I did a pretty good job of picking up the pace through that time. I'm going to be stuck at current production for a while, I believe. At least until the Spring. I'm not skipping my upgrade next year no matter what.

Redshred! haven't seen you on here in ages! Congrats on the 100k! Heres to the next 100k...

Mayhem33 said:
Hey congrats Red, hows the new house?

It's too damn small. I was building a computer for a client on my kitchen table. I miss my office with its AC unit and 4x8 work table. Apart from the small-ness, I love it. Thanks for remembering !

magnusvir said:
Congrats.

In the picture, were you growing new boxen or trying to cool it? :D

That was a gag from a long time ago. I was trying to motivate during the Genome days. To answer you, I was growing my garden by watering it. My wife thought I was retarded for the stunt, let alone asking her to take pics of it. Hmmmm That might have been 3 years ago at least, probably closer to 4. Damn, I've been at this for awhile. Would you believe it all started out by me wanting to overclock my Geforce 256 in a Dell Dimension with a p3 800. Some dude, I forget now... asked me to come check out the DC forum. If I find you... its curtains... hehe.

Thanks for hanging in there man. Your points were hard earned but worth every effort. Just keep in mind the cause, not so much the points.

Nice job :)

congrats! long time no see!

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

I remember the Dude, that referred you here,

IT'S ALL RELIC'S FAULT . . . . . . . .. :D :D

Congrats' man

RedShred said:
Would you believe it all started out by me wanting to overclock my Geforce 256 in a Dell Dimension with a p3 800. Some dude, I forget now... asked me to come check out the DC forum. If I find you... its curtains... hehe.
Didn't you beat that 800 into submission and end up with a P4?

Back