10% off hard drives @ Newegg

Jordan1

[H]ard|Gawd
with code EMCHDD10B. Works on internal, external, and laptop HDDs. Expires 9/13.

I ordered the new Samsung F3 1TB drive the other day. So it hasn't arrived yet so I chatted with them and they credited my account :D Awesome stuff.

lol, hot deal but keep in mind that NE changes their pricing in nanoseconds depending on how many of you jump on this deal ;) ;)

Zipzoomfly does that not Newegg. I got my drive today, had a semi-hard plastic shell and in a huge box of peanuts and the other item. So they did right by me concerning packing.

[QUOTE="I'm not a crook";1034605635]Zipzoomfly does that not Newegg. I got my drive today, had a semi-hard plastic shell and in a huge box of peanuts and the other item. So they did right by me concerning packing.[/QUOTE]

Nope, NE does it all the time.

Bought me a 640gig WD Carvair Black for $67 :)

Boy I love paydays

I jumped on one an hour ago too. :D

The Free shipping was the deal breaker for me.

Not only did I get 10%, but free shipping?...<3333 newegg.

Besides I gotta RMA this 1tb Seagate I got. It is one of the clicking bad seagates they had issues with before :(

I swore to myself not to buy a HDD at retail price ever since I missed out on that last $10 off deal because Newegg ran out of funds. This was compensation!

The "You Save: $5.00" is still there when browsing, but go to the page and its back up to 89.99. Added to cart, still 89.99. 10 percent off is still $81 for a fast 1TB. Not shabby.

i kinda need to upgrade the 40gb drive in my ps3 so maybe ill jump on this.

Besides I gotta RMA this 1tb Seagate I got. It is one of the clicking bad seagates they had issues with before :(

i got one of those last june and just got around to rma'ing it. it was a quick turnaround though.

I saw this on SD yesterday and people were jumping on the 1 TB Samsung for $70-something, despite lack of reviews on it (only 4 on NE last time I checked).

I'm looking for 1.5 TB, 7200 RPM under $100.

I saw this on SD yesterday and people were jumping on the 1 TB Samsung for $70-something, despite lack of reviews on it (only 4 on NE last time I checked).

I'm looking for 1.5 TB, 7200 RPM under $100.

If your referring to the new F3 drive, I just got it and its very fast. ~147MB/s max in HD tune pro. Its a 2 platter drive, I've done a hard format and an error scan and its 100% clean. Now just gotta find the time to do a full system install since I'm going to use it as a boot drive.

How is Newegg's hard drive shipping these days? Good thing I have an empty 1TB sitting around...

How is Newegg's hard drive shipping these days? Good thing I have an empty 1TB sitting around...

I was pleasantly surprised on my last order of 2 drives from them. Each was wrapped in bubble wrap and then placed in a separate slim cardboard box and these boxes were then placed in a box surrounded with peanuts. Pretty damn good (bout time) if you ask now:D

i got the segate 1t 7200.12 drive with 4 gig mini sd and memory card reader for 80$ shipped.
Seems like a good deal to me . It will be a nice upgrade from a 320gig 7200.11 drive.

i got the segate 1t 7200.12 drive with 4 gig mini sd and memory card reader for 80$ shipped.
Seems like a good deal to me . It will be a nice upgrade from a 320gig 7200.11 drive.

I got it for $74 shipped :p It was a Shell-Shocker the day before the 10% sale went on.

[QUOTE="I'm not a crook";1034608792]If your referring to the new F3 drive, I just got it and its very fast. ~147MB/s max in HD tune pro. Its a 2 platter drive, I've done a hard format and an error scan and its 100% clean. Now just gotta find the time to do a full system install since I'm going to use it as a boot drive.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Yep, that's the one ... 500 GB/platter.

Back