• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

10.6 Beta2 Leak Driver Available

Ugh, as usual with all the 1.4 and 1.5 drivers, I can't see any improvement in Metro fps.
 
I wonder if this includes the BC2 hotfix that didn't make it into the 10.4 or 10.5 WHQL or if we'll just end up seeing a "10.6 Hotfix" for that too :rolleyes:
 
There was a big boost for Metro yes. That is for DX11. No idea what DX10 does yet so I would wait for the official release if you do not have a DX11 card.
 
Back
Top