1 PC with 2 screens and 2 mice ?

Is multiseat possible just like that ?

• Yes, it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know by myself, but I'm interested in a solution.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don't think it's any useful.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • It's not as easy.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Cov

Gawd
Hi, since I have two screens connected to my PC anyway, I wonder now whether two people could use one PC at the same time, using two different USB mice.

One person would play Mah-Jong on one screen while the other person would use the internet on the other screen.

I think it's called mutliseat.

Thank you

im sure theres a program out there that allows you to have 2 different mice on the screen at the same time but i cant say i ever heard of one.. if you can find that then it shouldnt be a problem at all to do it..

Hi, someone suggested that:

multiplyer3cai.png

Link: Userful

What do you think ?

Only problem is that I wanna stick with Windows 7.

Very interesting ..

teamplayeryywm.png

Nice find !
Have just tried it out the 30 days trial. Unfortunately it's very easy to interfere with the other person using the PC especially if you want to use multiple windows. Also using the taskbar will very likely be interrupting the other person's work as it appears only on the main monitor.

Meaning, you can move the mouse pointer independent but only one mouse can take action at a time, like clicking or draging.
I think TeamPlayer was initially designed for people to be able to work on one project rather than independently sharing one PC.

yeah that last one is for offices... you tend to see those more in hospitals actually..

Back